NRL Rugby League Player Waves his cock around on Australian television

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it looks like it was accidental. but he does have a big one. that was nice.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first off its been said already. http://www.lpsg.org/64709-winger-s-wanger-live-expos.html

this post title is totally misleading , NRL Rugby League Player Waves his cock around on Australian television.

He didn't wave his penis on Australian tv, he did it in a locker room(which one would think is private), someone filmed it without his knowledge and he then emailed it to a friend who then published it on youtube.

I can't believe for one second someone thought this was intentional. When are they gonna do something about camera's rolling in locker rooms. Why do they think they need to be there anyway. The freaking story won't change before there finished showering. If they could take the camera into the shower I think they'd try it

And I'd also like to say he has nothing to be embarassed about except chuming around with his buddies. what those life guards wear down under are almost as revealing.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So funny, all this controversy....guys just wise off and fuck around in the locker room...it's playful, not sexual, and fun. Media people earn their bread and butter stirring up this shit, but what assholes they are! (of course, as a gay man, I fucking loved seeing some naked, wiseass jock waving it around, lol)

mharakiri

Just Browsing
Media
seems harmless enough to me... both the intention and the dick. I am a gay guy and I have witnessed countless dick antics in the lockerroom they don't mean anything most of the time. As for the dick it was soft, but the stroke looked he might be a decent lay.