NSA Fuck Turning Out To Be A Problem

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
If you look back at my posts, I had my first sexual experience ever with two guys about a month ago. I thought I would never see them again. Turns out that one of the guys is involved in an activity I was accepted into, and I want to stay in it. I haven't spoken to him, I do the look at him then look away, maybe locked eye contact once. I don't want to be reminded of what I did, in essence. What should I do? (except 'just get over it')?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't assume that he wants to do it again, or that he doesn't, or that it means a lot to him or nothing. Without asking, you can't tell. I suggest you say "Can we talk?" and in a safe environment, such as a cafe, you say "About the other night. That was a one-off for me, and I'd like to put it behind us." And listen to what he has to say. If he's a jerk who sees you as someone for sex and nothing else, and won't stop hitting on you, treat him like any other jerk.

One risk you now face is blackmail, if you value your reputation as straight. Especially nasty would be if he threatens to tell everyone about the encounter if you won't have sex again. My advice in that case would be to call his bluff and say "Do your worst." What would he be telling them about you that would be worse than he was saying about himself? The people who don't care that he's gay won't care if (they think) you are, and the 'phobes will hate him first.

If he's not a jerk, he'll say "Sure, it was nice while it lasted. I could tell you weren't really into it," and you can even be friends.

As for giving blood, I'd take the Clinton Amendment. If you didn't do anything that put you at risk of HIV (receptive and/or unprotected), then for their purposes, you didn't have sex. The blanket ban on MSMs giving blood looks more and more like discrimination as the heterosexual epidemic increases and testing improves.

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, snozzle, I wasn't even thinking about that. He's very discreet too, and ex-military, so he doesnt want stuff like that getting out. Plus he did a lot more stuff than I did. This is in a group of like 100 students, so its not like we see each other a lot, I just see him occasionally in the meetings. I feel like its awkward, but I guess if he hasn't extended the hand to talk about it at all, then I guess it must not be. From what I gathered he likes NSA flings, so its not like he has some emotional attachment. I don't have any emotional attachment to the people, just to the act itself and how bad my thinking was.

allrightnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he hasn't said anything to you, or even gave you much attention, I would think he too is worried about what you may do. If you both are bi, and do not want to draw attention to your sexuality, then don't worry too much that he will approach you for anything but another hookup...

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I think it's too much drama to create over a fuck. You did what you thought was right at the time and now you don't want to do it again. Period. There is no "what ifs" about it. Regardless of the outcome with your threesome adventure, you are an adult and you have to face what comes along with your decision whether it is good or bad. (Of course if this was a violation then that would take it all to another level.) But I don't see that happening here. (I'm making an assumption here and hoping to not offend) You were horny and weren't sure about these guys, but yet the idea of it was intriguing. However, you now regret what you did. "All of you out there who have been in this situation raise your hand!" (My hand is up!) It's part of what we do as humans. As for your association with this guy in your activity group...just speak to him normally. If he/they want more from you, then you know what you have to do from there. Again, I am not trying to offend. I just think you're over reacting to an experience that is only a fraction of your life.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what exactly is the "problem"? do you regret it or are you just embarassed?
Sounds like a bit of both.

Wow, I had no idea the National Security Agency was such a hotbed of M2M sexual activity -- J.K.
:lmao: Great minds think alike. That's what I thought when I read the title as well. :tongue: