NSA

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMO if it's a one night stand I think it's possible. I do not think it's possible if it is an ongoing "affair". Relationships naturally progress and I don't think NSA relationships are any different.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I disagree. I have had two girls that I had ongoing NSA relationships with and both were alot of fun and turned out just fine, but neither progressed past friendship and sexual play.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please open your eyes to living in this world. There are very few things in life that come to us with no strings attached; real life is relationship and our actions have consequences not only for ourselves but for others as well. Sex involves connection and one hopes that the connection is one that enriches life for those involved; one hopes that the partners in sex are drawn closer by it.

Yet, why is it that so many of the posts on this site too often tell us that sex makes them feel less in touch with their real selves, less in love and satisfied with their real selves? One cheers when one reads of a person who speaks of the transforming power of sex and how it has made for a enhanced feeling of self-worth and a new and greater appreciation of the other person as well.

Masturbation, it would seem, is the only form of sexual expression which comes close to having no strings attached. IMHO so-called sex without strings attached is bound to be unsatisfactory. So why do some even say that is what they want? My own hunch is that it is based on fear. Life is commitment without which there is no progress, without which there is no love.

The OP seems to know that the fact that he enjoys the physical intimacy would raise questions about the possibility of no strings attached sex. No one likes to be used even when the using is by mutual agreement. Satisfying sex provides for more than getting one's rocks off. I expect a whole lot more, and I hope others do as well; but I expect to give more as well and that is possible because the sex is in a loving, committed relationship. Why would one want to settle for less than the best?

Last edited:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Please open your eyes to living in this world. There are very few things in life that come to us with no strings attached; real life is relationship and our actions have consequences not only for ourselves but for others as well. Sex involves connection and one hopes that the connection is one that enriches life for those involved; one hopes that the partners in sex are drawn closer by it.

Yet, why is it that so many of the posts on this site too often tell us that sex makes them feel less in touch with their real selves, less in love and satisfied with their real selves? One cheers when one reads of a person who speaks of the transforming power of sex and how it has made for a enhanced feeling of self-worth and a new and greater appreciation of the other person as well.

Masturbation, it would seem, is the only form of sexual expression which comes close to having no strings attached. IMHO so-called sex without strings attached is bound to be unsatisfactory. So why do some even say that is what they want? My own hunch is that it is based on fear. Life is commitment without which there is no progress, without which there is no love.

The OP seems to know that the fact that he enjoys the physical intimacy would raise questions about the possibility of no strings attached sex. No one likes to be used even when the using is by mutual agreement. Satisfying sex provides for more than getting one's rocks off. I expect a whole lot more, and I hope others do as well; but I expect to give more as well and that is possible because the sex is in a loving, committed relationship. Why would one want to settle for less than the best?

Well I would say something, but I have had the words taken out of my mouth. And out of the mouths of all my better and more eloquent selves across many an alternate universe. And then condensed into this post.

So yeah...what he said. :biggrin1: