Nsfw do i need to go to the er?

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ouch, that look nasty. It doesn't look like anything the hospital could help you with, though. You might want to leave it alone for a while though.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a bathmate gator bite.

Just lay off all PE for a few weeks.
If it doesn't improve and heal daily, see a urologist.

I used a goliath a few times and got to feel the bite towards the end of my sessions.

Needless to say, I donated my goliath to an adventurous soul markos660.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't look at the pic, but in my experience, if you're contemplating whether or not you should go to the er, then you should go to the er. That's just not a thought that pops into one's head unless there's something fairly seriously wrong.

Especially when my dick is involved, I'm taking no chances.

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

Tottiking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't look at the pic, but in my experience, if you're contemplating whether or not you should go to the er, then you should go to the er. That's just not a thought that pops into one's head unless there's something fairly seriously wrong.

Especially when my dick is involved, I'm taking no chances.
Hockey player bro

Tottiking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used a goliath a few times and got to feel the bite towards the end of my sessions.

Ok thanks so much

Guess it's air pump form now on , dr Kaplan good??

Tottiking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can I workout still ??

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've gotten those blisters from a Bathmate before, although not as big. Twice I pumped the next day because I'd forgotten about them, and that caused ugly petechiae. Even after it healed there were long-lasting dark marks...sort of like bruise tattoos. They only went away when I totally abstained from pumping for about six months.

Let it heal completely.

In future you can reduce your risk by lubricating the base of your cock with moisturizing cream or lotion before pumping. Also tone done the vacuum--higher pressures might be marginally faster, but they don't really work any better. I get better results in 25 minutes at moderate vacuum than I can get with 20 minutes at painfully-high vacuum.

Reactions: BaddJack

Tottiking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten those blisters from a Bathmate before, although not as big. Twice I pumped the next day because I'd forgotten about them, and that caused ugly petechiae. Even after it healed there were long-lasting dark marks...sort of like bruise tattoos. They only went away when I totally abstained from pumping for about six months.

Let it heal completely.

In future you can reduce your risk by lubricating the base of your cock with moisturizing cream or lotion before pumping. Also tone done the vacuum--higher pressures might be marginally faster, but they don't really work any better. I get better results in 25 minutes at moderate vacuum than I can get with 20 minutes at painfully-high vacuum.

Thank you for your reply
And Thanks for taking the hard lesson for me

I'll have to pray and rest!

D

deleted858776

Unless you are ill or have diabetes - I'd just take it easy for a few days. Is bacitracin or some other antibiotic cream

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If it wasn't bleeding, I'd suggest arnica gel applied as quickly as possible for a few days but it's toxic to apply it to open wounds. Otherwise Aloe vera gel will accelerate the healing.