Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HOW the fuck did that happen ? I used something similar to bathmate with more pressure for hours a day and this never happened.

Thats what I was thinking!

I've pumped for an hour and took a break, and back into y\the BM again for another hour, and didnt get anything like that.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HOW the fuck did that happen ? I used something similar to bathmate with more pressure for hours a day and this never happened.
The skin got pinched into the bellows-like folds of the flexible gator, which raised a blood blister. It doesn't happen when the BathMate is used with the "comfort pad"

A so-called "gator bite"

Reactions: BaddJack

MaxxJacker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought that was what happened, as I never saw the original post. I been BMing for a year and the gator hasn't bit me. I do not use the comfort pad (knock on wood)! I get further up the tube (had to graduate to x40 from original 30 due to girth) if I do not use it and I let my nada get sucked in naturally, when they want to go in. Then I hit 8+. I have heard you shouldn't let balls in....that true? And an hour is a long time....no problems? Does your dick get that bloated? What are advantages of staying in that long...reach goals faster, AWG1969? In length I'm hitting a plateau which I'm trying to get over with Kegels, jelling, edging' etc. Thanks!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably not the ER, but you might want to have a doctor take a look if it hasn't healed in a few days.

What did you do to it?
bath mate injury

Go to the ER?

Blood blisters too much force and suction. Do not use anything until you heal completely. Your Cock will absorb the blood in time. A Dr visit wouldn't hurt. Be kind to your cock until this heals. I had a similiar experience with a cock pump didn't think I was using that much pressure at all until I saw blood blisters appear. You have to go slow slow slow. Think slow always.

AvgWhiteGuy1969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that was what happened, as I never saw the original post. I been BMing for a year and the gator hasn't bit me. I do not use the comfort pad (knock on wood)! I get further up the tube (had to graduate to x40 from original 30 due to girth) if I do not use it and I let my nada get sucked in naturally, when they want to go in. Then I hit 8+. I have heard you shouldn't let balls in....that true? And an hour is a long time....no problems? Does your dick get that bloated? What are advantages of staying in that long...reach goals faster, AWG1969? In length I'm hitting a plateau which I'm trying to get over with Kegels, jelling, edging' etc. Thanks!

Maxx,
I consider myself a rookie still, so it's just my opinion, but I feel that a long slow low vacuum expansion is best for gains. I really like the short term bloat I get from a long slow soak in my Goliath Bathmate, and if nothing else fucking my girl with a swollen tool is uber rewarding.

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a bathmate gator bite.

Happened to me yesterday but no where near that bad. BaddJack you said a Goliath bit you. I was wondering if I went to the X40 too soon. Perhaps using the wrong size bathmate increases the chances of 'gator bite'?

AvgWhiteGuy1969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened to me yesterday but no where near that bad. BaddJack you said a Goliath bit you. I was wondering if I went to the X40 too soon. Perhaps using the wrong size bathmate increases the chances of 'gator bite'?

"Gaiter Bite" is the reason I went from my Hercules to the monsterous Goliath, it damned sure wasn't because I could ever fill that Length, it was the Base diameter I sought out. With the accordion style pumping mechanism you gotta keep your skin at the base of your cock (and sac) away from the gaiter..that requires some internal room, I could fill my old Herc in about 5 mins with girth, and thats not really a fun experience with gaiter prints down your shaft. On the plus side the Goliath is so big it holds a ton of warm water, the additional volume of heat is noticeable after 20 mins or more, the Herc would be cold by then, the Goliath is still warm without a heating pad. But...it's WIDE...it takes some technique to seal without sucking up your nuts in the process.

Reactions: elOscar

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"Gaiter Bite" is the reason I went from my Hercules to the monsterous Goliath, it damned sure wasn't because I could ever fill that Length, it was the Base diameter I sought out. With the accordion style pumping mechanism you gotta keep your skin at the base of your cock (and sac) away from the gaiter..that requires some internal room, I could fill my old Herc in about 5 mins with girth, and thats not really a fun experience with gaiter prints down your shaft. On the plus side the Goliath is so big it holds a ton of warm water, the additional volume of heat is noticeable after 20 mins or more, the Herc would be cold by then, the Goliath is still warm without a heating pad. But...it's WIDE...it takes some technique to seal without sucking up your nuts in the process.

Thanks AWG for the reply. I've learned that the bathmate needs to be seated just right to avoid sucking a nut or pinching the top of the shaft. The instant any pain is felt tap out on the release and reseat it.

Tottiking - hope you're recovering well!