Nubian Honey looking for love in Holland - Magnum XL user sized men preferred

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
buck naked - Sorry hun..., not interested in the wam bams thank you maams! I´m sure someone will take you up on your offer.
Hope you have fun when you cum over :biggrin1:

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How the fuck does a lost soul become so demanding ? At your age you should be cheerful about each guy who is willing to wam bam with you. And what kind of man feel special about fucking a shallow desperate thing like you ?
Its like being chosen by the devil, but some guys will use anything to boost their egos, real men stay away from women like you, hence you're single.

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and it's another small dick jackass on the complaining list ...it's funny how I don't see you commenting to any man looking for a plain fuck ...strange if a women wants more you have plenty to say ....go away very little boy and if I saw you felt the same way to the guys advertising on here I'd listen but frankly your a hypercryte not worthy of my energy- or time ....but interesting how you came to be searching on here .... huh?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and it's another small dick jackass on the complaining list ...it's funny how I don't see you commenting to any man looking for a plain fuck ...strange if a women wants more you have plenty to say ....go away very little boy and if I saw you felt the same way to the guys advertising on here I'd listen but frankly your a hypercryte not worthy of my energy- or time ....but interesting how you came to be searching on here .... huh?
LOL@you thinking i'm one of those guys who live or die by the size of my dick, I am more than my dick and I don't want a 10 inch dick that has no use to any woman with an average size vagina. I'm sorry you're no longer able to feel most dick because you're basically too slack down there. Don't worry about my size, the women I sleep with can get pleasure from even my finger. You're old and drying up down there so have fun while you can. If you were not looking for a plain fuck you wouldn't need to mention condom size. Liar

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Baby, nice for you to be soo sweet but the baby boy really is only small at 6.5inches!!!! so I rest my case, from his other posts he has problems in cumming as well!!! SO yes I rest my case. :lmao:

ozstu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Tanna

I think i meet most if not all your criteria, im not overly long at a shade under 8 but am nice and thick, 6.5 to 7.....Not a full member here :( but am on the visualiser.net feel free to check out my gallery if you like.....only 1 thing wrong I can see :( im in Oz

Wish you all the best

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:werd:
Thats not the only thing wrong from what I can see ... what I have had confirmed by you and the others with no understanding of the issues the big boys face, in that meeting a person that can take their size without bleeding or needing a break, doesn't freak out or who is genuinely interested in meeting 'them' past the bedroom or even knows how to handle a big member is rare and difficult... it´s not someting you can forewarn on a date or dating site.

The smaller or average guys come on here and actually get defensive about 'not' being of interest, which is sooo weird, it's like being a vegetarian then going to a steakhouse then complaining about what you see.

My partners have never been under 8inch ....except one... the sex with his fingers and lips was great, his kisses could make me cum!! but his member was about 6x6 and it was tragic to me, the thought of having sex with him used to nearly reduce me to tears, he could make me cum..many times but I love sex! real sex!, I love fucking and being fucked the absolute death out of and I'm into and feeling him all day or for days until the next time we meet.

So, although I thank you for you well wishes, and I am genuinely pleased that you like your size... I do wish you smallers guys would get into the real world and meet woman/or men or join a dating site, because you´re never going to face or understand this as an issue, or fully understand how this site came to be.

Last edited:

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say grow up ...but that would be a useless statement. Younger fucks are just that interesting fucks . ...been there ....done that .... not interested ... I do still have one on speed dial :wink:

Last edited:

Cenya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Nubian Honey
7in x 5.7in isn't that special, no offense. But good Luck she sounds amazing!

- tanna28
Are you sure about your opinion of young guys? You could be missing a great chance.
I'd love to meet with you though and get in touch.
Regards.
~ Cenya

tanna28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
- Nubian Honey
7in x 5.7in isn't that special, no offense. But good Luck she sounds amazing!

- tanna28
Are you sure about your opinion of young guys? You could be missing a great chance.
I'd love to meet with you though and get in touch.
Regards.
~ Cenya

??? Don´t know where you´re getting your those measurements from ... my babe ain´t small ... 9 x 7 .:redface: