Nubian101 dead?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by CardiffDillon, Aug 13, 2008.

1. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

I hope not, although there's been no sign of my favourite video site www.nubian101.com for a couple of days, just a message making it look like a dead site:-(

Share the news if anyone knows any more.

cheers

Dillon

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Did you not read the first sentence? They are moving servers. If you read the whole page you will see that they need money to operate. It seems pretty self-explanatory to me. :cool:

Welcome, Nubians!
    Nubian101.com is temporarily offline while we move servers.

Donate to the 'Nubian101.com Partnership Fundraiser' to keep us Up & Running!

The 'Nubian101.com Partnership Fundraiser'
    Nubian101.com - Voted #1 African-American demographic site by Blatino Erotica!
    [​IMG]

Nubian101.com will always give you what you need - free! As #1, you expect us to keep it that way – tirelessly working towards your best online adult experience. We’re always fighting for creative outlets to keep site overhead low and the progress constructive. As we pause to make your site better, here are some creative ways for you to show Nubian101 some love! We workin’ hard, Nubians/fans! Once again, no one is able to view the site until we have successfully moved the server (24-48 hours).
    Donate to the 'Nubian101.com Partnership Fundraiser' to keep us Up & Running!
    (click link of your choice below) Accounts will be active
    Donate to Nubian101 (all major cards accepted).
    Click above
    All proceeds from the 'Nubian101.com Partnership Fundraiser' will benefit site-production.
    Live Free & Stay Hard,
    Jason & Enough

nubian101@gmail.com

3. pycoh567

pycoh567 New Member

I hope they shut those fools down. It is a waste of space, we need more websites showing americans how financials work, its pretty evident the average american doesnt know since lots of people were hit by the loan crisis.

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    huh?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted