nude beach etiquette

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

easy_eros: i think this post belongs here?

anyway i'm going to a nude beach for the first time! i was just wondering what are the does and don'ts. are there like special rules for the bigger than usual? :D

are we allowed to have sex? what happens if i get hard?
    can i take photos?
    ;D

2. B_JohnTheHorse

Don't walk around with an erection, especially if you got a huge cock.

;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

rangersean: A clothing optional beach is just like a regular beach except cloting is optional. The same rules about public sex, grabbing, etc. all apply.

4. Imported

Gold Member

raj: And no photos taking is allowed!!!

People can get very angry when they see someone particularly hiding in the bushes with a camera!!!

5. CAT MAN ME

CAT MAN ME Active Member

My first few times at a nudist beach with friends, I did have a hard on for a short time only, being it was still a new adventure for me. I was still shy about being naked on a beach, despite having a healthy body, yet my friends gave me a lot of encouragement. They would slowly and gently strip off my favorite tight swim briefs and once naked while being erect, I would get a quiet applause and soon it would go down, while enjoying company of other naked males on a nudist beach. They say it'll happen during your first visits and soon you'll feel relaxed and enjoy the freedom of baring all male assets when swimming in the nude.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice