nude beach etiquette

easy_eros: i think this post belongs here?

anyway i'm going to a nude beach for the first time! i was just wondering what are the does and don'ts. are there like special rules for the bigger than usual? :D

are we allowed to have sex? what happens if i get hard?
can i take photos?
;D

rangersean: A clothing optional beach is just like a regular beach except cloting is optional. The same rules about public sex, grabbing, etc. all apply.

raj: And no photos taking is allowed!!!

People can get very angry when they see someone particularly hiding in the bushes with a camera!!!

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first few times at a nudist beach with friends, I did have a hard on for a short time only, being it was still a new adventure for me. I was still shy about being naked on a beach, despite having a healthy body, yet my friends gave me a lot of encouragement. They would slowly and gently strip off my favorite tight swim briefs and once naked while being erect, I would get a quiet applause and soon it would go down, while enjoying company of other naked males on a nudist beach. They say it'll happen during your first visits and soon you'll feel relaxed and enjoy the freedom of baring all male assets when swimming in the nude.