Nude beach for Growers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Finker, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Finker

Finker New Member

So the weather is really nice now. I'm heading to a nude beach tomorrow. Any appearance advice ? Im defn a grower and would like to entertain a bit. The beach is frequented by swinger couples. Any advice is welcome!!! Also with regards to approaching couples who like to look and smile, since I don't want to come off as rude.

I'll also keep you posted if anything fun happens.

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Ice breakers require a little authentic originality, a little revelation of your personality and style--with or without clothes.

You can ask a couple for directions ("Which way is the beach?" "Do you know where I can buy some ice?"). Ask for help with suntan lotion. Say, "I love this weather!" Lie, and ask, "Um, excuse me--you aren't Jenny Lindberg, are you?"

That's the way to avoid being rude--offer strangers (couples or singles) an opening or an offer to engage in small talk. They might shoot you a look that says Buzz Off Bud or a look that says, hmm, or wow. Take whatever happens graciously, and enjoy being naked. The world is an oyster. (that's my advice.)

3. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    In terms of "grower", just tug on your penis to stretch it out from time to time.

I terms of starting a conversation, I suggest you rent all 3 Austin Powers movies, there are some great pickup line in there like "do you want to shag now or shag later baby" ?

Of course, it helps when the female has a good name like Alota Fagina, Ivanna Humpalot, Lucy Shagwell etc.

Remember to put lots of fake chest hair too ;-)

:) :) :)

4. Finker

Finker New Member

That's some great advice. Thanks man.
    I will let you know how it goes :)

5. Finker

Finker New Member

:biggrin1:
    I've already got the chest hair ... and it's not fake :)

6. crushted

crushted New Member

Albums:
    What beach?

7. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    Nice smiles and pleasant greetings, an object next to you on your towel for a conversation piece [cock ring,etc]. Don't lay right in front of a couple/single, give some space, walking and looking for shells or something, bending over to pick them up and giving a show of your ass and hangers, getting wet so your balls are tight, then oil them. Be shaved, above and below, many nudists/swingers are shaved, get sand on your ass and maybe someone will be offer to brush it off.

Starting a conversation; boy I've been waiting for summer, hope I don't get burned, you on vacation, this is living, what beautiful people, can I join you?......

8. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i love nude beaches most people that go there are very friendly if your laying near them they will talk to you.. but if a couple is off by there self most likely the want to be along with each other

9. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    Lick your forehead and paste a $100 bill on it.....and walk around with a hardon.....as you approach a person or a couple ask them "Do you see anything you like?" and depending if they look at the $100 bill or your big hard cock first....you'll know what they're interested in!

10. D_Wilburforce Throttlebottom

I have only flown over (at slow speed and low level) a nude beach in a military helicopter (if that was us that sprayed sand on you my apologies).

But I just wonder if its any more of a hookup place than a clothed one? It seems that there were a larger ratio of males to females and not really a happening place.

11. hardboy_fll

hardboy_fll Member

It's what you make it. If you take the wrong attitude to a nude beach you will very likely be disappointed.

A nude beach is not a fashion show for the body. Everybody has different tastes and find different people interesting or attractive. The best idea is to go to enjoy a day at the beach and anything on top of that is gravy.

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Make sure you've picked the right beach- not good to be hard at the wrong one.

Draft saved Draft deleted