nude beach....huge cock

wilson989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no sex here but this guy is fucking huge. here is a pic of him soft and hard...how big do you think he is?? i wish there was video of him fucking

Attachments

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I see the occasional horse like that when w are at a nude beach. Needless to say she usually introduces herself and chats with him.

wilson989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im thinking he isn't. i have the video but its too large to upload and he doesnt appear to be more than semi hard.

btw....julie you are gorgeous :tongue:

wilson989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im thinking its a private beach. there is no one else around in the video. and he is completely soft most of the time. i am more impressed by how his soft dick swings when he walks than how big the erection is.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
looks much bigger in the first picture, looks like hes sporting a semi
very big dick non the less

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weird question, I'm sure there's no right answer but wouldn't it be bad etiquette to walk around a nude beach with an erection? Or do nudists not care?

It is bad etiquette to do so. Most people on a nudist beach won't care, but sufficient will to not want to visit again, so increasing the chance that the beach loses its nude beach status or ends up being a beach full or undesirables.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..I hate it when that happens; some wonderful woman shows up at the nude end of the beach, lays around for awhile checking things out, then takes her top off..a lil while later stands up with her back towards us and shakes out of her shorts and thong underneath revealing an awesome semi-steatopygic butt..causing all the lurking cocks to jump and start rising. When she decides to go out into the water, 5 or 6 guys swarm around her, when out of the distance, something catches her attention, we all turn to follow her gaze and here HE comes; the Local HorseCock..all nude beaches have them..and guess who gets the girl?..the rest is history..oh well..it's still fun to watch..

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex GF and I were on vacation overseas on a clothing optional beach. Feeling free and enjoying ourselves well when in Rome...

While she and I sat on our chairs facing each other talking her eyes suddenly got enormous and her mouth fell open. When I turned around I shit you not ther was this guy who had to be around 60, in incredible shape, well tanned, and sporting what I swear had to be a 10" super thick dangling cock!!! I looked down and my shruken 8" dick who was a PROUD (LOL) current 2" and watched him shrink in shame!!!

That night in the hotel she rode me and blurted out how she wanted to have that old man's dick! At the moment it turned me on...after we got home she dumped me!!! You know I paid for that damn vacation to!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!