nude beach....huge cock

emilionstill

Just Browsing
Media
I have been to a nude beach a few times, really wasn't my thing. My ex loved it though, and I did have a similar encounter. We were at the beach and walked around to a cove where 2 guys were tanning nude up on the rocks. I didn't even notice it or pay attention to it as it's a pretty common place thing to see. When we walked past, she grabbed my hand real tight and whispered "did you see that guys dick?" and giggled. I did a quick glance back and I shit you not, he had to have been 8 inches flaccid. She kept talking and talking about it.

R79

Just Browsing
Media
I have been to a nude beach a few times, really wasn't my thing. My ex loved it though, and I did have a similar encounter. We were at the beach and walked around to a cove where 2 guys were tanning nude up on the rocks. I didn't even notice it or pay attention to it as it's a pretty common place thing to see. When we walked past, she grabbed my hand real tight and whispered "did you see that guys dick?" and giggled. I did a quick glance back and I shit you not, he had to have been 8 inches flaccid. She kept talking and talking about it.

Very true...women do notice these things and like the visual aspect. I was at a nude beach and there was a middle age couple no more than 40. The husband nods to his wife to turn around and take a look at a guy who was walking around with an 8 inch flacid cock. She replied all flustered and gasped saying" That's something to be proud of". I over heard hubby still after 15 mins saying to his wife: "like a horse". He felt inadequate and it was on his mind.

D_cjcnbx4j

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A gf of mine back in the 80s picked up an African on a beach in Sardinia - he was very well hung. She had a compulsion but only needed to give in to it once every couple of years