Nude beach shots

no4wg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not my intention to promote the site in anyway, but beachhunters.com is really a great site. I go to nude beaches myself as often as i can (in Norway and Bulgaria), and i admit that nude swimming and tanning is not the only reasons... Sitting back w my sunglasses on and discreetly checking out "what's swingin' " is also quite nice (YES I'm a crotch-watcher).

I am a member of several nudist web sites, and Beachhunters is the raunchiest by far. I can only imagine what patience it takes to get all those scenes on tape. Not to mention the risk of being caught taping it.
However: hung guys on nude beaches don't generally mind some attention:biggrin1:

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont wanna rain on anyones parade but all these pics are so obviously staged. Anyone got genuine nudist beach big cock pics?

I'll second this statement... that isn't what nude beaches are about. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but they aren't just random "spy" shots.

B_caseyinbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I belong to a local nudist group and while erections aren't really "frowned" upon, sexual activity is as most groups are family oriented.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I belong to a local nudist group and while erections aren't really "frowned" upon, sexual activity is as most groups are family oriented.

Im sure you'll agree a nudist group is different than going to a nude beach, Ive been to a nude beach here where i am and all the dudes had hard-on and their ladys or partners were going at it with them, pretty hot to watch and sometimes join in :tongue:

Damn, your a hot man caseyinbc, HELL YEA!