Nude beach where erection is ok

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just because someones nudism includes open sexual expression whether be in a private group or in the public domain, this does not make it right. To me, people who participate in such activities are not Nudists at all and should not wear the title proudly. Instead, they should state they like to get NAKED. When push comes to shove, there is a fine line between the two.

You write as if you are the recipient of stone tablets with rules on them. You and folks like you have no monopoly on the word nudist, nor do you make the rules on a public nude beach. The fact is that, with the exception of a few delightful beaches in Europe sex on very public nude beach is against some ordinance or another. However, this is a matter for the local legislature not your pronouncement. I am a nudist, I love to be sexual when it is appropriate... on a nude beach!

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You write as if you are the recipient of stone tablets with rules on them. You and folks like you have no monopoly on the word nudist, nor do you make the rules on a public nude beach. The fact is that, with the exception of a few delightful beaches in Europe sex on very public nude beach is against some ordinance or another. However, this is a matter for the local legislature not your pronouncement. I am a nudist, I love to be sexual when it is appropriate... on a nude beach!

Ignorance and arrogance does not bode well for intelligence. You are not a nudist, you like to get naked and have sex on a beach. Do some research into True Nudism/Naturism but do so NOT using the internet. And NO, the two are not the same. Your suggestion that sex on beaches in some municiples would be legally condoned is proposterous at best. Just being naked does not make a person a nudist, its the whole mindset and following the philosophy of the basis of nudism. Which again was/is not about sex. I did not set the priciples, just follow them.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sex on beaches in some municiples would be legally condoned is proposterous at best

Please moderate your rants. You come from one sector of organized nudism. Accept the existence of other world views.
Preposterous? How about various beaches in Southern France, Croatia, The Black Sea, where I have been and where sex goes on publicly all the time? ... and of course, at dusk and in private sections of nude beaches everywhere.

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good grief, Rants now! So when someone goes against your beliefs, thoughts and actions you merely put them down as a Rant. Who are you to dictate to any person here. Grow up and have a decent conversation as an adult rather than being a child who is not getting their way.

Just because these places you mention have there constituents practice sexual activity in public places does not mean that it is legal or condoned. It means the law turns a blind eye to it because it perhaps cost too much man power and money to patrol and prosecute. If this does happen and the law knows about it, then they need to have their morals checked. Iinterestingly you mentioned it happens at dusk. Does this not tell you something? that perhaps they know it's wrong? Does this still make it right? Is it really nudism in the "true" sense of nudism? If it is so easily condoned and morally right, why not do it anytime of the day, especially if it is on a "private" part of the beach?

I accept there are many "reasons" why people practice nudism, but when a person openly admits to sex being part of it, it's not true nudism. Again, go and research in libraries about the origins of nudism to find the truth of it. Over the decades, yes, ideals about nudism and how and where it is practiced has changed, but including open sexual activity is a construct of sexualised people and has no place in the origins of nudism.

My views are mirrored by millions of nudists. Whilst you are not alone in yours, it is only but a minority.

Back to you for a decent and productive counter argument.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Rant" has to do with the way you argue, not what you argue. I have no problem with disagreement. Look back at what I was describing, "ignorance and arrogance"? Anyway, I think I'll agree to disagree with you. We should probably let this one lie.

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(Rant: to speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way): My words are measured without malice nor raised tension. A person's interpretation is the issue.

But yes, agree to disagree. The most adult way to end a disagreement.

Always happy to have open discussions about anything.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My own 2 cents.

My first wife's family were a bunch of nudists, so I have been to a lot of them. I never saw open sex at a nudist resort, though there were varying degrees of "sexuality" depending upon the age and family-orientation of the resort. Some resorts get pretty raunchy, some are much more subdued and family-oriented.

Also, I've never been to a nude beach where open, flagrant sex took place. Erections, yes, sometimes, but not open sex. However, there's always some discrete sex going on -- making out, etc. -- usually beneath the blankets. Also, many nude beaches have somewhat "private" areas where more explicit sex takes place, either up behind the rocks or behind some dunes or shrubbery. It's out of view but not out of mind. As has been mentioned before, if it gets too out of hand it provides excuses for the authorities to shut it down, so most of the "regulars" try to be discrete about things.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only nude beaches I've ever been to where erections were fine is Hedonism II and the old Hedonism III that is now closed. Hedo is known as a swingers resort. Open sex isn't officially permitted on the beach, but it happens. I fucked my wife doggie-style on the raft in the lagoon in front of everyone one year.

The prohibition of public sex doesn't extend to the nude pool and hot tub... and pretty much anyplace else. I've fucked my wife in the hot tub, the pool, the disco. She got fucked by a BBC on top of the nude pool's bartop.

Sun Aura in northern Indiana isn't a nude beach, but it's a nude campground where erections are cool. My wife and I watched an erect guy walk around the pool to take a shower and then walk back to his seat. He stayed fully erect the entire time.

I thought it was kind of hot, so I started fingering my wife which gave me a full-on woody laying there in the pool chairs in complete view of everyone. Continuing the fun, the bathhouse has outdoor showers, so I stroked myself hard while taking a shower with people walking by and cars driving past on the nearby road.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think context is really important and is the part that's totally lost on a lot of LPSGers :rolleyes:

If a guy has an erection on a nude beach and is discreet about it most people wouldn't even care. I've seen it a lot, it's natural, it happens. Sit down and/or cover it up with a towel and nobody will complain. Not long ago a guy got an erection during rock climbing and none of us cared because he just sat down until it went away. It was totally non-threatening, even amusing. If he were strutting back and forth with it while staring at us it would have been a different story with a very different ending.

Unless you're in a place like Hedonism, when an erection is accompanied by lewd creepyass behavior is when people start to get all freaked out. With all the LPSG threads about people exposing themselves at the gym, "free-balling running" in shorts with the liners cut out, exposing themselves in public, etc I think a lot of people here have trouble making that distinction. Many of those threads border on illegal sex-offender type behavior :eek:

A nude beach is all about the freedom to go (legally) bare in a safe, accepting natural environment. People being unclothed is not a justification or invitation to subject them to lewd behavior, and nude beaches (just like gym showers and saunas) are not intended as a venue for you to live out your sexual fantasies.

But since you're specifically looking for a nude beach to "show off" your erection, this whole post is probably going to be lost on you :(

B.A.H

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I thought that if one succeeds to free itself from the fear of nudity, It's only one more little step to stop fearing erections and even public sex.

I guess I was wrong.

I must admit that seeing old naked people without any sexuality in the air does not interest me so much.

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Erections are something that happens to all males, intentionally and unintentionally, its a completely natural thing that no male has total control over. As long as you aren't playing with it or intentionally flaunting at someone then surely it's OK. Probably the most embarrassment is caused to the owner as everyone else knows what a penis does as they either own one or if female have seen plenty there in various states.

Reactions: Wei

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Erections are something that happens to all males, intentionally and unintentionally, its a completely natural thing that no male has total control over. As long as you aren't playing with it or intentionally flaunting at someone then surely it's OK. Probably the most embarrassment is caused to the owner as everyone else knows what a penis does as they either own one or if female have seen plenty there in various states.
very true

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People in north America are way to uptight. Who really cares if a guy is hard or even is laying there stroking his cock. Its a natural thing to do. Just as long as he isnt shooting his load all over. Also for the person that said free balling is border line sex offender stuff. Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard. If that should be illegal then so should a women shoeing her camel toe. Thats just crazy. Lighten up some.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
And I gotta say, walking along the gay nude beach with a rock hard erection between your legs, feeling the hardon move with each step touching up inside to your manhood is to me the ultimate sensation of being male. Seeing other guys sprout stiffies in response only heightens the experience.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I gotta say, walking along the gay nude beach with a rock hard erection between your legs, feeling the hardon move with each step touching up inside to your manhood is to me the ultimate sensation of being male. Seeing other guys sprout stiffies in response only heightens the experience.

If anyone here knows about PUNK09 you will see he is one of the sexiest guys ever and an exhibitionist's role model!!! Miss your pics from SF recycled clothing shop!!! I did a "show" w/my older bro upstairs in the leather shop yrs ago when I was 18.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View