Nude beach where erection is ok

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Interesting. What do you consider to be the difference?

The difference MIGHT be that a naturist beach is frequented by true naturists - that is to say people to whom being naked is a lifestyle, and not only on the beach - whereas on a nude beach there is more or less of a sexual ambience in that some go there to see and be seen or even cruise. More often than not the two will be the same beach as such, but with different sections.

This may not make sense to everyone, but based on experience it does to me.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The difference MIGHT be that a naturist beach is frequented by true naturists - that is to say people to whom being naked is a lifestyle, and not only on the beach - whereas on a nude beach there is more or less of a sexual ambience in that some go there to see and be seen or even cruise. More often than not the two will be the same beach as such, but with different sections.

This may not make sense to everyone, but based on experience it does to me.

Sounds about right. Also, I think a naturist beach may have nude (in your meaning of the word ) area. Not sure about vice versa

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I frequent a nude beach near Valencia on the east coast Costa Blanca in Spain. Mixed families, single men, single women, couples. Frequently, men walk around with boners, in fact it's not unusual they sometimes play with them to bring them up if they are going walking.other men can be tiny out of the water. Nobody seems to give a damn, even families. Children brought up in a clothing optional environment are familiar with the sight and take absolutely no interest. Police can ride up the beach in buggies and obviously people don't display it, but in Europe it really doesn't seem to be an issue. I've seen women's erect nipples there- I just think how nice they can relax with it and not worry. Maybe it's the Germans and Dutch around who love peeling their clothes off at the drop of a hat, but people just don't seem to be concerned about it and who cares- it's a very relaxing environment. And friend;y- normally people ignore each other on public beaches, but on nude beaches you get far more acknowledgement and friendliness.

I know the exact beach you are talking about. Down in front of the brick chimney from an old factory. I was just there a week ago. Had a great time. I was walking down next to the water. My dick flopping back and forth. There was a guy walking towards me. Average dick. Very sexy. He pulls on his dick a few times as he approaches me. When we come together, I just stopped. He did as well. He asks me something in Spanish,I have no idea what. But I smile and start walking back to my blanket. Sure enough he follows me. I turn around and smile to make clear that I liked where this was headed. We get back to my blanket where my partner is laying out. It was a bit in the dunes so a little more private then just on the beach. I motion for him to join us. He sits down and grabs my dick. I totally let him do what he wanted. Then he leans over and takes my semi hard dick in his mouth. My partner grabs the back of his head to get him to go a little deeper. He comes up for air and WTF, his average dick has turned into this huge thick hard cock. He is one of the biggest growers I have ever seen. No wonder he was tugging in that dick of his down by the water. He wanted me to see he was packing way more than I thought he was. I had to wonder if guys that are such growers are a little pissed off that they don’t show their big dicks when they are soft. If this guy was walking down the beach with even a semi, everyone would be starring.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good grief, Rants now! So when someone goes against your beliefs, thoughts and actions you merely put them down as a Rant. Who are you to dictate to any person here. Grow up and have a decent conversation as an adult rather than being a child who is not getting their way.

Just because these places you mention have there constituents practice sexual activity in public places does not mean that it is legal or condoned. It means the law turns a blind eye to it because it perhaps cost too much man power and money to patrol and prosecute. If this does happen and the law knows about it, then they need to have their morals checked. Iinterestingly you mentioned it happens at dusk. Does this not tell you something? that perhaps they know it's wrong? Does this still make it right? Is it really nudism in the "true" sense of nudism? If it is so easily condoned and morally right, why not do it anytime of the day, especially if it is on a "private" part of the beach?

I accept there are many "reasons" why people practice nudism, but when a person openly admits to sex being part of it, it's not true nudism. Again, go and research in libraries about the origins of nudism to find the truth of it. Over the decades, yes, ideals about nudism and how and where it is practiced has changed, but including open sexual activity is a construct of sexualised people and has no place in the origins of nudism.

My views are mirrored by millions of nudists. Whilst you are not alone in yours, it is only but a minority.

Back to you for a decent and productive counter argument.

The problem I have with your posts is they are so absolute. You seem to completely ignore context. While you believe in a nudist lifestyle, I am sure you recognize there are beaches where being nude is inappropriate. It doesn’t mean that being nude is never appropriate. The same goes with sexual activity on the beach.

I have been to many nude beaches. I have spent the last 13 summers sailing in the Mediterranean. Some of the nude beachesit is is totally inappropriate to show any sexuality. I would totally respect that and not condone any sexual acts. But you should acknowledge that there are SOME beaches where sex is not a problem. For example my post above. Just south of Valencia there is a very long mostly naturalist beach. Like a couple miles long. The first part is no nudity whatsoever. Being naked would be completely inappropriate. Walk a little farther and you will come to an area more what you like. Couples and a few families practicing your definition of nudism. You probably won’t even see an occasional erection. But just keep walking. Eventually the beach changes into a more sexually active nudism. Couples a little more playful and touching. You will definitely see some very nice erections. Probably not much outright sex going on. But just keep walking. At the very far end of the beach, the sex becomes more open. While I would never even think of having an erection at the beginning of the beach, I have no problem letting a guy suck on my dick at the far end. And I had no problem with the guy that wanted to just watch the whole thing.

You can’t blanketly condemn all sex on any nude beach any more than someone else would condemn all nudism on any beach. Context is everything in all of these cases. Go where you are most comfortable. Don’t go to the more cruise end of the beach. And if someone is offended with your nudism, they should stay in the clothing part of the beach. Clothed people should not be setting rules for your nudist behavior and you should not be setting rules for those that are on the far end of the beach enjoying their day the way they want. Yeah. It’s that simple.

Now I am off to the nude beach here on Formentera. Not expecting any cruising going on. If there is, I will have another post to write about.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not common but I have seen boners at Haulover Beach near Miami: they key is not to stroke it (don't jerk it off): just let it be. I don't think people took offence to erections, but to jerking it probably (and can prob get you arrested as well)

I totally agree with you. It usually takes some walking to get to the part of the beach where people come with the same thoughts as you have at that moment. My experiences at those parts of nude beaches are that not a single visit is the same. Sometimes nothing is going on and at other times you can observe quite some activity of all sorts. Guys alone, some lying with a boner, others walking down the beach usually without a boner, guys having sex or masturbating themselves, hardly ever women on their own. But plenty of men though. Some that simply are there to see what will happen the few hours to come. I like the unexpected, the fantasy that something exiting CAN happen. Most of the times I’m as horny as can be, showing my flaccid or hard penis and this usually results in more boners and sometimes even men who want contact. It all depends on my moods and the looks of the other guy if I want to have that person near me or not. Yes, maybe I’m picky but I have every right to be. What’s more, I think of it being nude showing your stuff to be some sort of game that ‘s being played. Yes, I do come from time to time and I do that whenever I want, watchers or no watchers. They decide if they gonna watch me or not. But then again, only at that part of the beach where nobody takes offence. It is exiting, sometimes rewarding and I’m sure that if you have feelings in that direction and you ignore those feelings, some time later you will regret dearly that you didn’t listen to yourself. Simply have fun!
The problem I have with your posts is they are so absolute. You seem to completely ignore context. While you believe in a nudist lifestyle, I am sure you recognize there are beaches where being nude is inappropriate. It doesn’t mean that being nude is never appropriate. The same goes with sexual activity on the beach.

I have been to many nude beaches. I have spent the last 13 summers sailing in the Mediterranean. Some of the nude beachesit is is totally inappropriate to show any sexuality. I would totally respect that and not condone any sexual acts. But you should acknowledge that there are SOME beaches where sex is not a problem. For example my post above. Just south of Valencia there is a very long mostly naturalist beach. Like a couple miles long. The first part is no nudity whatsoever. Being naked would be completely inappropriate. Walk a little farther and you will come to an area more what you like. Couples and a few families practicing your definition of nudism. You probably won’t even see an occasional erection. But just keep walking. Eventually the beach changes into a more sexually active nudism. Couples a little more playful and touching. You will definitely see some very nice erections. Probably not much outright sex going on. But just keep walking. At the very far end of the beach, the sex becomes more open. While I would never even think of having an erection at the beginning of the beach, I have no problem letting a guy suck on my dick at the far end. And I had no problem with the guy that wanted to just watch the whole thing.

You can’t blanketly condemn all sex on any nude beach any more than someone else would condemn all nudism on any beach. Context is everything in all of these cases. Go where you are most comfortable. Don’t go to the more cruise end of the beach. And if someone is offended with your nudism, they should stay in the clothing part of the beach. Clothed people should not be setting rules for your nudist behavior and you should not be setting rules for those that are on the far end of the beach enjoying their day the way they want. Yeah. It’s that simple.

Now I am off to the nude beach here on Formentera. Not expecting any cruising going on. If there is, I will have another post to write about.

While on a small vacation for a concert my gf's daughter wanted to go to the nude beach in Austin. We saw lots of erect men and open gay sex. I was over half erect a few times myself from watching a blowjob. That stuff isn't accepted there but it happens a lot in the area the gay guys seemed to call their own.

Reactions: 1342873

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While on a small vacation for a concert my gf's daughter wanted to go to the nude beach in Austin. We saw lots of erect men and open gay sex. I was over half erect a few times myself from watching a blowjob. That stuff isn't accepted there but it happens a lot in the area the gay guys seemed to call their own.

ive been there to hippie hollow, the park rangers said "no erections" but i saw some. i sucked my first cock there in the bushes. seemed like the place to try. there was a small audience watching which i loved. the lady ranger said be careful dont burn the good parts, but said at least you have foreskin sun shade and smiled. she whispered " so is my dad".

ive been there to hippie hollow, the park rangers said "no erections" but i saw some. i sucked my first cock there in the bushes. seemed like the place to try. there was a small audience watching which i loved. the lady ranger said be careful dont burn the good parts, but said at least you have foreskin sun shade and smiled. she whispered " so is my dad".

Yeah, I saw quite a few there.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could never understand the "no sexuality" thing about nude beaches.

What's the point of nudity without the sexual attraction?

Is there such a thing in the world as nude beach where showing your erection is well accepted?

Oh man, Praia 19 in Lisbon, Portugal was lovely. I saw some cute guys, I was hard, and I got approached. Politely declined some who were not my type, but then two hot Danish guys went up to the dunes with me.

Totally normal at that beach, it is a nude beach between 2 other nude beaches that is specifically well known for attracting fit gay guys who wanna cruise.

It was...a lot of fun.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Back in the 1980s when I lived in Austin, Hippie Hollow had yet to gain the attention of the authorities and pretty much anything went. It was not until the early 1990s when there was a furor over goings on there.

I used to pack my mountain bike into the bed of my pickup truck, head to HH, pay the fee, park, get naked at the end of the parking lot and mountain bike naked and often hard across the hillside as it became more and more cruisy. All manner of antics would ensue.

There was not that much public sex on the limestone ledges where people set up their spaces, being Texas after all. But my last memory of HH was when I went there with my husband in the mid 1990s. There was a muscular black man who posed perched on a promontory with a substantial down pointing uncut erection for all too see. We ended up leaving but left something by where we were, so I had to run back to fetch it. As I headed back, I purposely walked by him, my dick throbbing harder and harder until it was rigid. He got the message and we retired to a thicket for a quick mutual suckfest.

my ex partner wanted to go to a nudist beach but i was to affaid of getting and unwanted erection to take her. I think she though i was just being mean, making excuses.

Reactions: deleted875903
D

deleted875903

my ex partner wanted to go to a nudist beach but i was to affaid of getting and unwanted erection to take her. I think she though i was just being mean, making excuses.
My first time on a nude I got a hardon. I believe most guys do. After a while it went soft and I really enjoyed myself just being nude. Now after years of being nude on many clothing optional beaches I don’t get hard anymore. If you get a chance again to go to a nude beach you should just go.

vincecar47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could never understand the "no sexuality" thing about nude beaches.

What's the point of nudity without the sexual attraction?

Is there such a thing in the world as nude beach where showing your erection is well accepted?

Mar Bella in Barcelona. I've been there a number of times, seen many erections. I'm straight but I love to compare and there is something exciting about seeing what you're not supposed to see.

I'd say that you can find at least 3 hard guys each visit. I've been hard myself, at 19 cm and thick it's hard to hide. I check out the thin guys around my age, 18-35. Usually just standing there with a semi, some at full erection. Mostly uncut (but hard to tell when hard?), quite a variety of sizes too. I'm personally fascinated by extremes. Like the thin young guy with veiny arms and a 6 pack and an thin unshaved 13 cm boner with huge mushroom head standing pointing straight in the air. I've also seen a number that make mine look like a baby but usually there are just a little shorter and thinner.

What kills me are the girls that come in groups. Usually unshaved, not so pretty with flat pancake tits but goddamnit I love a little bush. I've walked in front of them with precum oozing.