Nude Beach

HungJordan: Have any members been to a Nude Beach? What kind of experiences have you had there? I have been invited to go with a friend this weekend. I hang 7.5" soft and got a big low hangin' sac too. I don't want TOO much attention. Any advice on how Nude Beaches work and what to expect?

Thanks

BrownEyedGuy: I just had a very flattering experience at a nude beach today. I was partially hard, and a guy was "oohing" and "aaaahing" over the size of it. He said it was a beer can dick and also commented on the mushroom head. It was flattering to me that he was so impressed with it. Talk about an ego boost!

nacard01: I had the opportunity in Finland once.
I didn't partake in it.
That is definitely too much attention at 9 soft.

Kermit

feared: several times. if you're embarassed, dont go. nude beaches are all about leaving your inhibitions at the door.

tigerwolf: I agree. Inhibitions need to be left as soon as the sand starts. ^_^ And nude beaches are fun. :)

ThighSlapper: I'm almost scared to go to the nude beach. :D
The northern tip of Miami's nude beach is where the gays and curious str8's congregate. Last 2 times I went, I dealt with nearly constant wood. And I mean weapons-grade hardness, man.

Come to think of it, I'm free this Saturday.
;D

HungJordan: I chickened out and didn't go. I am home now so I'll probably have to wait until next spring/summer when the weather gets warmer. But yes, thigh slapper I would be afraid of getting 'wood' too.

:eek:

longtimelurker: [quote author=HungJordan link=board=meetgreet;num=1066164915;start=0#7 date=10/21/03 at 10:40:25]I chickened out and didn't go. I am home now so I'll probably have to wait until next spring/summer when the weather gets warmer. But yes, thigh slapper I would be afraid of getting 'wood' too.

:eek:[/quote]

Surely that's what people lie face-down for? I'd also imagine that the novelty would pass after a while. Besides which 90% of the time, the inhabitants of nudist beaches seem to be precisely those that you wouldn't want to see naked in the first place!!!

dable_wi: The first time I went to a nude beach, I was really nervous. I didn't know what to expect. For some reason, I thought it would be really wild and loud and debaucherous. I was very wrong.

The beach i went to is a famous beach near Madison, Wisconsin. It was probably the quietest, most respectful beach I had ever been to. There were people walking around both in swimsuits and in the nude. Most folks laying down were nude. I didn't feel uncomfortable, at all. I found a place and set up my beach camp.

After an hour or so, I even got up the courage to get up and jump in the water. A few people noticed me and two girls moved their blankets closer to me to check me out and talk a little.

;)

It was a very confortable experience. I will bet, Jordan, it will be the same for you.

GreenEyes: I am not sure how this will sound and realize by no means is it to offend.

If you want to go go. Do not allow your size to stop you cause after you are there for a bit you will forget you are naked.

I know when I went topless several times I was worried for the first couple of minutes. I put on my headphones and just zoned out enjoying the free sensation of the sun hitting my breasts.

I can't say I have been to a nude beach but came close this summer but plans were canceled and not on my part. At times I am interested in going but I had gained weight since last year. Long story. That weight makes me a little more self conscience and I suppose even without the weight I would have been too. I think that is the key we are all self conscience.

From experience when I finally went topless I sought out places by me I could do it again.

Realize the majority of bodies are not the hard toned ones that are flaring about in the breeze. Besides with all the men here I am sure you wouldn't be the only one as hung. If you are you will have a lot of men jealous of you.

So next summer go.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Men here are worried their dick is too big.

Women are worried their hips are too big.

Actually, it's the ego. Put it aside and enjoy the beach.

Pecker

(--Police Tagline--DO NOT CROSS--Police Tagline--)

GreenEyes: I like my hips it gives my lover something to grab hold of. :)

The first time I went topless was in France and let me say I am more well endowed than most French Woman. Then handful that were topless were like pixies. So after the staring and convincing myself that I had a right to I did and all was good.

You are so right Pecker people need to put inhibitions aside but sometimes it isn't easy.

I would assume if the initial thread starter just did it and had a positive experience he would continue to do it. You also have to realize that most people on the beach know that they are nude and don't want to be stared at so they find other places to look. Something like that.

Charles88: Nude beaches are great. Not only do you get an all over tan, but you get the exileration of having most women, and some men looking at your goods. I find it a lot of fun to watch the different peoples reactions as they walk by. I have actually had someone be so obsessed that they walked past 5 or 6 times, and then finally lie down next to me and start talking to me about the size of my meat.

biggbenn8: I have to agree...

I go to be naked and relax and feel the wind on my balls...

Sex is great, but many seem to assume the two are one and the same...."real nudists" (aka Naturalist) can have fairly spec. rules about sex at their events...

and men ALL get hard (its half the fun)... but after a while, for me, it becomes more and more about being naked...

and lets face it, a big dick WILL get you "sex"....

and if the stares get to much, grab a towel...

tigerwolf: *chuckle* Yeah. I agree with some people that 90% of the people you see on a nude beach are people you dont' WANT to see on a nude beach.

I wish they had laws on some of these nude beaches that kinda imposed laws on some people who are rather harsh on the eyes to look at. That and maybe stop the 60 year old trolls from staring. >.<

It may sound harsh, but I think it does need to be separate like that, honestly sometimes..

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1066164915;start=0#15 date=10/21/03 at 23:52:37]*chuckle* Yeah. I agree with some people that 90% of the people you see on a nude beach are people you dont' WANT to see on a nude beach.

I wish they had laws on some of these nude beaches that kinda imposed laws on some people who are rather harsh on the eyes to look at. That and maybe stop the 60 year old trolls from staring. >.<

It may sound harsh, but I think it does need to be separate like that, honestly sometimes..[/quote]

Try a stunt like that and you'll find out who rules the committees and boards who make the nude beach possible to begin with...that's right, the 60-year-old trolls. ;)

Pecker

(He walks down Lovers' Lane holding his own hand.)

jumbo747jet: Hi all.

I have never visited the US, so can't comment what the nude beaches are like there, but the beaches I have visited in Europe and in Australia are nothing like what some of you have described.

Most people who go to nude beaches are very relaxed about being naked and have left whatever insecurities they may have had about their bodies at home. It is not the "body beautiful" people that go to nude beaches but people of every shape and size.
Personally I would say that people at some "regular" beaches can be a lot more judgemental about how people look.

At most European nude beaches, there's a very accepting and relaxed atmosphere, which might explain why it is only at a nude beach where I have seen women who have had a mastectomy totally at ease enjoying the sunshine.

Yes, people at nude beaches look, but with the accepting and relaxed atmosphere, that's as far as it goes.

I'd be the last to deny that a nude beach is a great place to show yourself off a little but anyone going to a nude beach for the first time, expecting some kind of sexual haven, will be terribly disappointed.

For those of you who haven't yet experienced the feeling of being nude at the beach - give it a go. Chances are that you'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Cheers

tigerwolf: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1066164915;start=0#16 date=10/22/03 at 05:25:38]

Try a stunt like that and you'll find out who rules the committees and boards who make the nude beach possible to begin with...that's right, the 60-year-old trolls.   ;)

Pecker

(He walks down Lovers' Lane holding his own hand.)

[/quote]

Actually, as was being discussed on chat. I think they need to impose an age limit on the nude beaches, as in a maximum age. *shrug* I don't need old guys staring at me when I go, which is usually what ends up happening. I still enjoy the fact that I can be nude on a beach, but I'm almost at the point where I'm supporting segregation fully based by age. Mind you I have lots of older friends, but I don't agree with them staring at me in a sexual manner either.