Nude Beach

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by WhiteBoy86, Feb 4, 2010.

1. WhiteBoy86

WhiteBoy86 New Member

Ive never been to a nude beach and I really want to go. I think I can talk my girlfriend into it but I was wondering how Im going to fit in. Im not much or a shower. What do yall think?
    2.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you are over thinking all of this. I had the same fears when I was told that I was going to attend a clothing optional beach. When I first arrived on the beach, I kept my clothes on. Then, after a little while, I started to get uncomfortable because I was the only person on the beach wearing a stitch of clothing. After looking around at all of the cocks and tits, I realized I was by far not the smallest dicked person on the beach. Finally, I said 'fuck it' and stripped down into my birthday suit.

MAn, I saw every type of cock imaginable. I saw soft cocks that easily hung 6 inches. Also saw a few cocks that were all but nonexistant they were so small. Most of the cocks I saw were like mine. Not huge by any means, but not tiny. Its a very liberating experience, and once you get over the initial shock of seeing a bunch of naked people, you'll find the experience to be well worth it. Just remember to use sun screen on you cock and balls. Thats the last place you would ever want a sun burn.

3. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nude beach? Is there another kind of beach? :tongue: I honestly can't remember the last time I wore a swimsuit to go in the ocean or a river, other than scuba diving.

Seriously, though, nude beaches aren't about fitting in... they're about fitting the environment to you. It's a wonderful, totally natural feeling to be nude outdoors, and once you start you won't want to stop. Folks aren't there to judge, they're there to enjoy the fresh air and the camaraderie. In the first 10 minutes you'll realize it's not a competition or a pageant. Go with an open mind and be willing to make friends.

Don't worry about not being a shower. Most guys on the beach (or anywhere in life) aren't. You look perfectly fine to me. You've got youth, a handsome cock and big balls. That plus a smile and SPF50 will make for a fine day at the beach for you and your girl.

4. WhiteBoy86

WhiteBoy86 New Member

Thanks for the replys. I really want to go. Ive spent alot of time on the beach and the only time there is any clothing removed is by some one pulls a girls top off or there is some drunk chick showing boobs. People around here are very prude about being naked. That is why i am a part of this group.

5. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted