Nude Beach

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
One can go to a gay nude beach to cruise but just because one is cruising does not mean that one wants to hook up with everyone else who is cruising.

Many men carry around the kernel of the rape gene, in that they do not have receptors that the self conscious have that alert them to when the object of their attention is not reciprocating.

Objectification is at the root of the problem here, where persistent cruisers do not see other people as subjects with their own consciousness, needs and feelings, rather as physical objects that are orbiting the center of their universe, their cum shot.

I prefer to handle this situation by blocking view of my delectables and staring him straight in the eye. Usually this turn about works because the persistent cannot handle when their object turns subject and objectifies them.

The karma of gay nude beach cruising is to get away with as much as possible while not annoying anyone. But some men are just hard wired to prioritize their orgasm at the cost of annoyance to others.

It is this inability to feed back observation into behavioral change that, in enough cases, drives a man to rape.

During my last boned up photo shoot at the nearly empty nude beach in October, both a man and woman were visibly excited at my performance for the camera.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/295394/cat/500/ppuser/9229

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/295393/cat/500/ppuser/9229

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/295392/cat/500/ppuser/9229

There are times when sporting wood in public for all to see is the most appropriate thing in the world, no harm, no foul, and there are times when it is not appropriate at all. All it takes is the ability to care about the difference.

Why did you go to a nude gay beach if you didn't want to get cruised?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is a crazy world out there sometimes. I visited a friend recently that happens to be gay and we went to his favorite bar to tie one on. Maybe it is my blond hair and runners physique or maybe how much fun I had dancing with whomever would ask but geez the number of pick up lines I had to deal with! It was so off-putting.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm pretty good-looking and athletic. I get hit on occasionally by gays. When I was younger, it freaked me out, but now I find it somewhat flattering. Usually they pick up that I'm straight and not interested, and back off.

But occasionally there have been a few who don't let the matter drop. Apparently they feel that "all men are really gay and can be had" or something. I've learned how to handle them.

I know it's irritating. As suggested, first ignore them, then let your feelings be known. But don't get too wound up by it. And don't knock all gays for a few bad apples. I'm sure you've seen heterosexual assholes who can be pretty crude with women and can't keep their hands to themselves.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was just at a nude beach and am bi so doubly enjoyed the scenery. The beach wasn't cruisy at all, some guys came over and flirted but nothing too out of the question.

I do however get what you are saying and have developed a good solution. I used to go to a VERY cruisy gym that the locker rooms were almost bath house levels of public sex. I am a swimmer so would be in the showers/steam before and after a work out. Some of the guys were so agressive that it was a bit freakish. Then one day... i tried this. This guy was leering at me like a creep and stroking himself under a towel, so I just looked at him and said "Hello!" Shot him a smile, then asked how his work out was, what he thought of the gym, how long he had worked out. By me talking to him, it sort of humanized the situation. Within a few minutes, the sexual overtone of the steam room was gone because there was very NON-stimulating conversation! It worked. Next time you are at the nude beach and someone is circling, say hi, comment on the weather, ask if he needs to borrow a magazine or eat a grape or whatever... so long as it is NOT sexual. he will get the hint fast, you will come off as a non-homophobic nice guy!

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go to nude beaches in Croatia. It was so much fun I didn't even think about the gay guys I didn't want to pay attention to. I loved spending the day and being miles from my clothes at the end of the day. Something vulnerable yet empowering in that situation.

Tyrannus

Experimental Member
Media
I was thinking of going to a nude beach here in the U.S. next year with my girlfriend, maybe around spring break. Are there more young people around at that time of year? How often do you see men sporting erections at these places?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was just at a nude beach and am bi so doubly enjoyed the scenery. The beach wasn't cruisy at all, some guys came over and flirted but nothing too out of the question.

I do however get what you are saying and have developed a good solution. I used to go to a VERY cruisy gym that the locker rooms were almost bath house levels of public sex. I am a swimmer so would be in the showers/steam before and after a work out. Some of the guys were so agressive that it was a bit freakish. Then one day... i tried this. This guy was leering at me like a creep and stroking himself under a towel, so I just looked at him and said "Hello!" Shot him a smile, then asked how his work out was, what he thought of the gym, how long he had worked out. By me talking to him, it sort of humanized the situation. Within a few minutes, the sexual overtone of the steam room was gone because there was very NON-stimulating conversation! It worked. Next time you are at the nude beach and someone is circling, say hi, comment on the weather, ask if he needs to borrow a magazine or eat a grape or whatever... so long as it is NOT sexual. he will get the hint fast, you will come off as a non-homophobic nice guy!

Better still, you might not only "come off as a non-homophobic nice guy", you just might actually turn out to be one.

Unless you're actually under physical attack (a snowball's chance in hell) or under such duress as to make you wholly uncomfortable, this shouldn't be all that much an issue.

Treat all such approaches as compliments and enjoy them while you can.

Engaging folks in pleasant non-sexual conversation can serve to let people know what your interests are, while at the same time allowing you to express your appreciation for their interest. And who knows, you may end up sharing some relaxing conversation on mutual subjects of interest.

Dude, don't sweat it.

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's interesting, I go to my local nude beach pretty much weekly during the warm months, and have never been cruised. I'm gay, I'm not hideous, I think I look friendly... but I just don't get the piranha feeding syndrome so many straight guys complain about. I've personally never experienced or even seen it at a nude beach. Maybe I'm just oblivious... or am focused more on relaxing than whether or not someone may or may not be oggling me or anyone in my vicinity :rolleyes:.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting, I go to my local nude beach pretty much weekly during the warm months, and have never been cruised. I'm gay, I'm not hideous, I think I look friendly... but I just don't get the piranha feeding syndrome so many straight guys complain about. I've personally never experienced or even seen it at a nude beach. Maybe I'm just oblivious... or am focused more on relaxing than whether or not someone may or may not be oggling me or anyone in my vicinity :rolleyes:.

First of all, you're anything BUT hideous. :)

Secondly, I think if a guy even LOOKS at a str8 guy (makes eye contact), that's perceived as an over-the-top come-on. (Never mind if a str8 guy did that to a woman, they wouldn't think a thing of it...)

Reactions: 950483

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... but I just don't get the piranha feeding syndrome so many straight guys complain about. I've personally never experienced or even seen it at a nude beach.

I seriously doubt that it exists. I think it's a figment of nervous straight mens' imaginations, just like at urinals or in gym showers. Anyone who even looks at an angle apart from dead-ahead is, after all, a predatory homosexual, don't you know?

Reactions: 950483

nicko680

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i reallly want to go to a nude beach with my bestfriend so i can have the whole day to admire his cock and body! he is so hot!

Attachments

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I Next time you are at the nude beach and someone is circling, say hi, comment on the weather, ask if he needs to borrow a magazine or eat a grape or whatever... so long as it is NOT sexual. he will get the hint fast, you will come off as a non-homophobic nice guy!

Hairyversmuscle, hit the nail on the head with his comment. I enjoy going to nude beaches and I don’t want to be with everyone bunched up. Some of the most beautiful spots are away from everyone. That does sometime attract men that think you are at the beach for "fun". To make them move on, I cover myself up first, if they keep looking my way and touching themselves I look the other way. That works with 90% of them the other 10% I engage in conversation. This works wonders. I get to know them a little and they get to know me and that I'm not there to play.

I don't believe in restricting myself to areas of the beach...If I think a part of the beach is beautiful then I will head to that part!

Peronally I think it's a crime that people have sex at the puplic nude beach! Those are the people that cause the rest of the population to think nude = sex......it does not! But it's used to shut down a lot of nude beaches....shame.

Enjoy the sun....and put sunscreen on! LOL

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I go to nude beaches because I like the feeling of being naked and relaxed in the open and swimming naked in the sea. surprising how little people pay attention to each other. Until you get to the cruisy bits then its quite different. I avoid those bits, never hang around the gay bit if possible as Im not normally looking for sex, just go to the normal straight bit. Been to loads of nude beaches around greece and last year went to cap dagde in france. Very easy to find yourself hanging out chatting to naked straight guys, couples/familyes etc (who know I'm gay) and there not be any issues with anyone feeling awkward. Actually quite nice that these guys are so accepting. I met one guy there in france that who was about 30, good looking and naked of course. We were in the sea and he over heard me and my bf talking about a place near us and came over and told us he lived quite close. Asked us if we wanted to go and sit with him and his gf on the beach which we did. It did feel a bit odd to start but quickly got used to it. He was really cool just sat/laid there with his big dick hanging out with no worries. we went to the bar a couple times together to get drinks and showered a couple times at the beach showers too which meant a 10 minute walk down the beach naked together. there was nothing sexual atall. We said we were gonna catch up back home but haven't yet. We became quite close over the week we were there and its down to being naked all the time.

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am over 55, and have been out since I was 18. I now live here in Richmond, Virginia, and we have two downtown branches of the YMCA. One is more blue-collar, minority, with OUTRAGEOUS cruising. The other one, in the "James Center" financial district is mostly bankers, financial analysts, and some State employees. There are a good number of married guys on the DL. I frequent the latter, because I like "games" - ha! -and I can be conservative, but there is the one PERENNIAL gay guy who thinks everyone should let him suck their dick, and he always is fluffing up in the wet area. I think this is an issue of BOUNDARIES. All of my life gyms have had this sort of troll (not politically correct?), who screws up nude-friendly wet areas. and then they have to post signs saying swim trunks required. I'm not talking about age/looks, but people, bordering on autistic, who don't get social clues. They ruin it for everybody else.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly I don't look at you as a gay hater. There is always some freak at the beach whether they are gay or straight who is sometimes inappropriate. We just have to all learn to live together in our nakedness in life; but none of us have to feel prey to some perv. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but as time goes by I'm sure you will find most people at the nude beach will have more in common with you than differences.
Me ke aloha!
Visit Hawaii this rarely happens!
Amen! I have been to the nude beach in Hawaii and I never was so shocked in my life. Nothing anywhere was out of order! Just beautiful people without clothes enjoying a day at the beach. I loved the environment. Beautiful beach and beautifu people!