Nude Beach

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any other girls been to a nude beach? I have, and I want to know if I experienced the same things other women see around nude beaches.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I picture you and a nude beach as a potentially explosive combination.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, I'd like to know what a girl and I could get away with on a nude beach...

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your pictures are ripped off a model's website.

Come on, if you are really that person why wouldn't you just post your website in your sig instead of posting random pics in the gallery?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bakardi420 said:
Your pictures are ripped off a model's website.

Come on, if you are really that person why wouldn't you just post your website in your sig instead of posting random pics in the gallery?

Maybe to maintain some anonymity. This way, you still don't have her name. Did you notice she has snapshots as well as professional shots? Maybe they're all stolen, maybe they're all hers. Let's be nice since we've no real reason to believe she's not who she says.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We've a nude beach and park here in sunny Austin, Texas called Hippie Hollow. It's the ONLY nude beach in Texas. :biggrin1:It's located out on beautiful Lake Travis. There's a large swinger, nudist, gay/leslian, and s&m community here and you'll find many of them out on the lake's beach every weekend!

A couple years back, 2004, there was a tour boat going past Hippie Hollow and the guide announced over the intercom that there was a nude beach to one side. All the passengers rushed to one side of the boat to get a good look at all the nudists and capsized the whole barge. They had to swim to the nearest shore (hippie hollow) in order not to drown. It just so happens that it occured on Splash Day which is a big nude gay/lesbian celebration. You can read the article here.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
mydouble_d's said:
Any other girls been to a nude beach? I have, and I want to know if I experienced the same things other women see around nude beaches.
I can imagine a Spanish wave of erections as you walked down that beach, mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had gone to a nude beach in a certain European country, and as I walked by, a few people had erections. Now, I know that most of the people there were over 30, and most seemed experienced there. But there was a few younger men who came up to me and said a few choice words about their erect penises and about me. Luckily, they were fairly small, so I threw in some insults to drive them away, and was just disgusted by the way the acted. It wasnt anything to be considered flirting or joking, but pure out nastiness.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had great days at the nude beaches, but that one time has put a sour look on my memories. I love nude beaches, as long as the people arent rude and nasty.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mydouble_d's said:
I had gone to a nude beach in a certain European country, and as I walked by, a few people had erections. Now, I know that most of the people there were over 30, and most seemed experienced there. But there was a few younger men who came up to me and said a few choice words about their erect penises and about me. Luckily, they were fairly small, so I threw in some insults to drive them away, and was just disgusted by the way the acted. It wasnt anything to be considered flirting or joking, but pure out nastiness.

I think it's generally considered to be inappropriate behavior for a guy to walk around a nude beach with an erection... and if guys you don't know were walking over and telling you about their erections, ummmm, yeah, creepy. I'd cross that one out of my Let's Go book for sure.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess guys can be as creepy in real life as they are over the internet (see the thread in Women's Issues regarding crappy PMs).

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
As long as you enjoy yourself...have fun. Not all guys sporting an erection are creeps. I get erect when walking around...just happens with the sun, surf and sights. Usually I'll stray from the crowd and walk it off. I can usually tell when someone gets offended and I find myself apologizing...should I? Never-the-less I do. I get good comments as well as bad ones. I compliment when I feel like it. Usually get a smile. I love nude beaches!!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mydouble_d's said:

Hmm, why oh why do I have this mental image of you and your playmates romping in the Bunny-hut swimming pool grotto off Charing Cross Rd. in the Holmby Hills?:wink:

As an annual visitor to Cap d' Agde in "a certain European country" that's the home to 30-40,000 nudists, I can somewhat factually state there are very few raging erections prowling the beach by day, shopping at the Heliopolis stores, or terrorizing the Port Nature restaurants. Down by the dunes late in the day is a different story; full mast and Boobs-a-plenty!

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been nude and hard at the beach - usually roll onto my front or hit the water till it passes or cover myself over with a towel or whatever comes to hand. Hard ons happen but it seems only fair not to flaunt it too much just in case people take offence or think you are being threatening

Peace and love

Del