Nude beach

W

wavejock

Wow..first time at a beach..crazy! You will never want to leave! IMHO while Im sure there are nude beaches in Florida somewhere ( I assume you mean Florida or thereabouts) just google it..but just be prepared..the majority of nude beaches are populated by people you really do not want to see nude lol.. If its your first time id just go to a regular beach first..show off the bod if you have one..show some bulge..then take it from there.

Reactions: clcarter22

talkthetalk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took a trip to Haulover Beach earlier this year. I had spent a lot of time wondering what it would be like... when I first caught sight of all that skin, all those naked people living freely under the sun, it was pretty fucking cool.
The demographics definitely skewed male and gay (especially toward the end of the day), but there was still a surprising amount of variety, I thought. There were mixed-gender groups of friends, young straight couples, old straight couples, single dudes (many of whom were probably gay) of a wide range of ages, skinny dudes, big dudes, muscle dudes, ladies of all shapes and sizes. I found a surprising number of people really fucking sexy. The average flaccid dick size was definitely above average, I'd say. I saw some nice swinging softies.
It was a really fun and liberating experience. Swimming naked feels surprisingly nice, as does walking down the beach with the wind blowing where it doesn't normally blow. Laying on my towel and reading was really relaxing, and provided some opportunities to casually peek at the available eye candy. @arkie -- if I were to spot you heading down the beach, it'd take a lot of self-control not to stare a bit, haha, but I guess that's to be expected at a place like Haulover.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to Haulover in September and would easily do it again. It was a great feeling being naked in the open air. I saw some I really enjoyed seeing naked, and some I would rather not have seen. But the point is, no one cares. Feel free.

Reactions: blknudist

I was thinking about taking a trip out to southern CA this summer. I think that there is supposed to be a nude beach in or around San Diego. Anyone been there? The idea fascinates me but makes me nervous at the same time, just not knowing what to expect.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you want to try another beach besides Haulover, you can try Gunnison Beach in Sandy Hook, New Jersey. It is full of people, some quite attractive, some not, but it is quite a scene. Black's Beach in San Diego is also clothing optional. Both have clothed beaches nearby, so if you lose your nerve you have options.

BTW. I find that almost everyone looks better to me naked than in a bathing suit. That doesn't mean they look good, but I'd rather see a naked older person than one in an ugly bathing suit.

San diego nude beach is called blacks beach.

Yep, Black's Beach is the best to me. It's a huge miles long beach with every kind of naked person you could imagine. Also since it's near San Diego, CA., a lot of sailors hang out there. If you go north there's a lot of sexual activity going on. Otherwise it's a pretty mellow place to swim and go naked. There have been shark sightings there so that always causes a lot of panic but I've never heard of anyone being attacked.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to visit a beach for the first time, The East Coast NY, NJ, VA, MD NC,SC and FL, have so many great ones to choose from. at least for general enjoyment. Nude ones I have no clue about their location

Reactions: hungbull90

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want to visit a beach for the first time, The East Coast NY, NJ, VA, MD NC,SC and FL, have so many great ones to choose from. at least for general enjoyment. Nude ones I have no clue about their location
smith point in Shirley,ny,you just have to walk down pass the regular beach until it turns into a nude beach

Reactions: ronin001

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gunnison Beach in Jersey is a nice place. It's well patrolled by the park rangers so you won't be getting any action. They generally frown upon sexual activity on the beach...

Reactions: hungbull90

chadexx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nude beaches are to be found throughout Europe as the people there have always had e much more open-minded about nakedness

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haulover Beach near Miami is clothing optional at the north end. People there are really warm and friendly, too.
I have never been to the ocean and would like to correct this in June of 2016. I also would like to visit a nude beach. I plan to visit the south eastern coast area. Any advice? Stories?

My boyfriend's first trip to the shore was last year in VA. I took him and some friends to Neptune Park in Virginia Beach and we had a blast. The Blue Angels flew over and we even got to meet a lot of the pilots later. After sunset there were street performances on the main drag, and free concerts on the various stages in the park. Later on, a short walk down the road led us to the best pizza I have had outside of NY or Chicago. Great beach day.

Reactions: ronin001