ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haulover Beach near Miami is clothing optional at the north end. People there are really warm and friendly, too.

My boyfriend's first trip to the shore was last year in VA. I took him and some friends to Neptune Park in Virginia Beach and we had a blast. The Blue Angels flew over and we even got to meet a lot of the pilots later. After sunset there were street performances on the main drag, and free concerts on the various stages in the park. Later on, a short walk down the road led us to the best pizza I have had outside of NY or Chicago. Great beach day.

I guess he did have a great beach day, aside from the ocean views, he got to spend the time with you A/E.

We all what the official slogan of Virginia is :D

19fo3ktvqzx8zjpg.jpg

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nude beaches- or at least American nude beaches- are distinctly different in demographics and attitudes than those in Europe. If you're are a gay male than likely as not you will have an enjoyable experience basking in the sunshine, inhaling the fresh ocean air and viewing the vastly differing array of male appendages either poking out or flopping to and fro. On the other hand a heterosexual male is probably in for a bit of a disappointment when his nude beach experience doesn't rise to his nocturnal fantasy. What the hell, in the movie Naked Beach: Spring Break In Ft. Lauderdale there were tons of hot naked babes all around?!

From listening to two almost decades worth of female anecdotes at nudist resorts, many women find the myriad gawkers and wacko geeks that invariably show-up and plunk their towels down (three feet from their crotch) outweigh the sight of hang gliders soaring high above a Southern California nude beach near Torrey Pines or the majestic beauty of the Pacific ocean. That's also why many high-end nudist resorts place couples only restrictions on membership.

O.K. I'm ready for posts from LPSG 'ers who hooked-up with an SI Swimsuit supermodel they met on a nude beach. :D:D:D

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nude beaches- or at least American nude beaches- are distinctly different in demographics and attitudes than those in Europe. If you're are a gay male than likely as not you will have an enjoyable experience basking in the sunshine, inhaling the fresh ocean air and viewing the vastly differing array of male appendages either poking out or flopping to and fro. On the other hand a heterosexual male is probably in for a bit of a disappointment when his nude beach experience doesn't rise to his nocturnal fantasy. What the hell, in the movie Naked Beach: Spring Break In Ft. Lauderdale there were tons of hot naked babes all around?!

From listening to two almost decades worth of female anecdotes at nudist resorts, many women find the myriad gawkers and wacko geeks that invariably show-up and plunk their towels down (three feet from their crotch) outweigh the sight of hang gliders soaring high above a Southern California nude beach near Torrey Pines or the majestic beauty of the Pacific ocean. That's also why many high-end nudist resorts place couples only restrictions on membership.

O.K. I'm ready for posts from LPSG 'ers who hooked-up with an SI Swimsuit supermodel they met on a nude beach. :D:D:D
From my experience, your description is very accurate!! At Black's Beach, the vast majority of people who I saw were middle aged and up men, mostly with small dicks. I was one of them!!
However, there are some men on this site with such huge cocks, that they may come home with a super model!!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a trip planned to MIA in July and am hopeful for Haulover although nervous as well. Not the nicest body or biggest endowment soft here.

Very nice pics. I'd not be concerned at all about your body.

I have untreated PE (Pectus Excavatum) and a few other skeletal oddities. I've had by far the fewest negative responses to my body in gay male nudist environments. Weird, but true.

D

deleted875903

I was thinking about taking a trip out to southern CA this summer. I think that there is supposed to be a nude beach in or around San Diego. Anyone been there? The idea fascinates me but makes me nervous at the same time, just not knowing what to expect.
Hung like that you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Bring lots of sunscreen and maybe an umbrella. Invite a friend too or make one at the beach.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a beach, but...

I just got back from the first of 4 scheduled all-male, all-nude pool parties of the summer. I had a blast. Swimming nude spoils you rotten; you have no interest in bathing suits after that. The all-over tan is great and doing it all with 75 other naked guys makes it even better and more relaxing.

Seriously, it'll take you about three seconds to get over any shyness or any other worry.

Reactions: deleted875903