Nude beach

D

deleted847535

Back to nudity: Has anyone been to Gunnison in NJ this year? It's on my 'to do' list for the summer.

I love Gunnison, can be crowded on weekends in season I usually go weekdays. August and Sept are the best time there as the water is usually swimmingly warm. if you go a summer weekend get there before 10am to get parked close by even then it is a mile hike to the beach.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone from Los Angeles area go to Blacks Beach?

Black's Beach is a spectacular place in the summer (my wife's derogatory opinion of gawker perverts to the contrary.) But after the recent rains I'd be wary of the trail. That 300-foot cliff is composed of sedementary rock which erodes easily; rock slides are pretty common after a heavy rain.

Besides, with Tiger Woods playing in the Farmers Insurance Open beginning Thursday that parking lot will be completely filled. Wait until a nice weekend when the temperatures are in the 80s.

Reactions: DDReX

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me after the first time on a nude beac I was hooked, loved how the sun felt all over. I never go to "cruise" and actually prefer the quieter beaches especially in Europe where folks are cool with nakedness.

Some of you said that going to a nude beach was on your bucket list for 2016. Did any of you go? If you did go, how was your experience?

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you said that going to a nude beach was on your bucket list for 2016. Did any of you go? If you did go, how was your experience?

Funny, I really thought I'd responded to this. Obviously not though, lol.

I went to Gunnison 4-5 times this summer. It was wonderful and I plan to go more often next summer.
I'm told that one end of the beach is actually quite family oriented and becomes progressively gay and male as you move toward the other. I only know about the extreme gay male end. It was about 85% gay male with the remainder, IIRC, pretty evenly split between retirement age straight couples and small groups of straight women aged ~20-35. I heard those groups prefer the gay male end because they can relax without being worried about getting hit on or otherwise bothered.

Men's ages seemed pretty evenly distributed from early 20's to 80's. Most of the guys seemed to be with friends, although there were some who came alone and some couples. The vibe wasn't any more sexual that at a straight, textile beach and was definitely "chill-out" as opposed to "party". I didn't see any overt cruising, although I was told that some does occur in the dunes that're normally open but were closed off this past summer for reconstruction/ replanting

My round trip travel time is 5 hours and costs about $50 so it is expensive and takes up your whole day, but it's well worth it:)

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a beach, but...

I just got back from the first of 4 scheduled all-male, all-nude pool parties of the summer. I had a blast. Swimming nude spoils you rotten; you have no interest in bathing suits after that. The all-over tan is great and doing it all with 75 other naked guys makes it even better and more relaxing.

Seriously, it'll take you about three seconds to get over any shyness or any other worry.
agreed-I loved the nude swimming parties-this one guy was sitting in a chair right next to the pool his legs open and big hangin dick like right in front of my face -damn it's amazing I carried on a conversation without being completely distracted by his big softy

Horsehungbi15

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nude beaches- or at least American nude beaches- are distinctly different in demographics and attitudes than those in Europe. If you're are a gay male than likely as not you will have an enjoyable experience basking in the sunshine, inhaling the fresh ocean air and viewing the vastly differing array of male appendages either poking out or flopping to and fro. On the other hand a heterosexual male is probably in for a bit of a disappointment when his nude beach experience doesn't rise to his nocturnal fantasy. What the hell, in the movie Naked Beach: Spring Break In Ft. Lauderdale there were tons of hot naked babes all around?!

From listening to two almost decades worth of female anecdotes at nudist resorts, many women find the myriad gawkers and wacko geeks that invariably show-up and plunk their towels down (three feet from their crotch) outweigh the sight of hang gliders soaring high above a Southern California nude beach near Torrey Pines or the majestic beauty of the Pacific ocean. That's also why many high-end nudist resorts place couples only restrictions on membership.

O.K. I'm ready for posts from LPSG 'ers who hooked-up with an SI Swimsuit supermodel they met on a nude beach. :D:D:D
I'm down with the super model thing too lol. I was in Nice France a few weeks ago cus my step mom surprised me for Christmas with a trip cus her friend couldn't go. We went down to the beach and she got us a cabana. We sat down and looked around realizing it was a nude beach started dying laughing. Omg I'm still laughing. We don't have a lot of nude beaches in Jersey plus I'm so shy about flopping around in public but my stepmom kept saying when in Rome Nicky LOL. It was fun tho such a beautiful sunny day. My cock which is like my ass bright white was actually a lil brown lol.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agreed-I loved the nude swimming parties-this one guy was sitting in a chair right next to the pool his legs open and big hangin dick like right in front of my face -damn it's amazing I carried on a conversation without being completely distracted by his big softy

Yes, it can be distracting, but in a very good way. And you'll never know what'll happen. Last summer I was at a pool party. I was floating in a chair and it was so pleasant I actually dozed off. I opened my eyes to see a guy WAY out of my league looking at me like he hadn't eating in days and I was a banquet. Fortunately for me, it was the kind of party where you could do whatever like under water as long as everything above water stayed G-rated:)

Yep, Black's Beach is the best to me. It's a huge miles long beach with every kind of naked person you could imagine. Also since it's near San Diego, CA., a lot of sailors hang out there. If you go north there's a lot of sexual activity going on. Otherwise it's a pretty mellow place to swim and go naked. There have been shark sightings there so that always causes a lot of panic but I've never heard of anyone being attacked.

Here's a photo of sailors at Black's Beach north of San Diego, Ca.

blacks.jpg

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only been to Hanlan's Point beach in Toronto. It's always been fun going there. Much different from clothing-optional resorts or campgrounds. My "bucket list" includes either or both Playa Linda and Haulover in FL. And the main destination is Black's Beach. I'm hoping to make a trip to southern California ans while there I'd make the beach one of my first stops.

Reactions: commando1463

papacitobrazil

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
there is a nude, or rather all-male, section of beach in Provincetown, Cape Cod - a 2 hour car ride to the South East of Boston. It's at the very edge of the Cape between Wood End Lighthouse and Herring Cove beach. Just keep your swim suit nearby in case the National Park rangers or a ferry boat full of tourists passes by.
I was there today, the beach was full of naked guys, more than 300+plus.
Definitely i will be back Sunday

Reactions: deleted875903