MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i go to nude beaches to be nekkid and to relax.
also, i like being nekkid in the waves, cuz it's a great feeling.
i don't go to look at other people
judging another person's body is so not on my list of acceptable activities.
the only thing i am rating is how much sunscreen i need to keep my pasty ass from bursting into freckled-flames.

Would I go fully nude? Yeah, I imagine so. I've been to clothing optional places before, but they were more kink-centric. I am not that big on beaches or swimming, so nude beach isn't too high on my list of places to visit.

I don't tend to be shitty and judge people's bodies. I find scars and such interesting. It would be hypocritical as fuck for me to judge people who have a bit of body fat, since I got a bit of chub. Wrinkles and such, we're all going to age. I may notice if someone has features outside of what I'm used to seeing, but not in a negative way. I saw a woman the other day who I'm guessing was pushing 6'6 given my partner is just shy of 6'4, and my thought was along the lines of "dang, that's a tall lady".

I don't generally tend to ogle, but I'm with a male so I would probably note attractive women more than men.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm just not big on social gatherings in general. I'd rather find a spot with no people and run around nude in nature with my guy.

If I see someone I find attractive (whether or not they're dressed), I look, and it's over. No ogling. No rating/evaluating going on in my head. Just appreciation.

I have to ask, what do you even mean by who would I be the 'hardest on'?

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never ben to a nude beach. But If I go, i suppose everyone right there is comfortable enough being naked, so is relaxed and spending time looking at other people.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i go to nude beaches to be nekkid and to relax.
also, i like being nekkid in the waves, cuz it's a great feeling.
i don't go to look at other people
judging another person's body is so not on my list of acceptable activities.
the only thing i am rating is how much sunscreen i need to keep my pasty ass from bursting into freckled-flames.
This. I hate gawkers. I'm there to erase my tanlines, swim, catch some shells in the surf, and find my center. I talk to the peeps nearby. I read. I listen to the ocean, to my music, to my stress melting away. I take my sunblock and my shade seriously. I keep the sand out of my food. I'm not on the prowl, and I don't like being ogled so I don't do that to others.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone to a nude beach exactly one time. I didn't know there were degrees of nudity so I did the Full Monty. Don't think it mattered much anyway. Weirdly enough, it was hard for me to see others nude. I was a very embarrassed voyeur.