Nude beach

ddd1

1st Like
Media
hi,
share your expeiences from nude beaches around europe:)
I was in a beach near barcelona, great atmosphere, most of the people were naked, and the crowd was pritty mixed- young and old, man (but more than) woman... almost no cruising.... one great spanish guy around 35 years old with a pritty huge soft schlong was coming in and outside the water, he came with his girl who didnt miss a chance to touch him and feel his manhood.:) i wish i would have joind there party.... i was there on weekend so it was pritty full- around 80 people.
I really love the nude beach and cant wait for my next chance to visit one, so tell your stories with young nudists on the beach

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think nude beaches are like a myth for many people, especially in north america, so let me point out some things about the reality of nude beaches (some of it very well pointed in your post):

- People there are normal people. No models, no huge cocks everywhere.
- You can see people old, young, fat, slim, hairy, shaved,...
- People don't have sex in nude beaches. They do exactly the same as other people do in other beaches, just without a swimsuit.
- No, you don't have erections in a nude beach just for seeing breasts here and pussies there.
- It's a place where everything is natural, no dirty looks, you don't stare at people, you live and let live
- Unless it's crowded, you don't place your towel at somebody else's feet so you don't have a direct look to their genitalia
- The worst thing are peepers. It's so sad to see old men walking around the beach totally dressed and stopping to stare at someone. I usually give them some money and tell them to go and buy playboy magazine.
- People that take pictures with cameras/phones are arrested

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also agree with Alex and TinyPrincess. I've been to Haulover Beach (Miami, Florida US) a number of times on vacation (living 2000 miles away makes it difficult to be a "regular" there, as well as some of the clothing-optional beaches near SanFrancisco and with *very* few exceptions, there is no overt sexual activity on the beach. Hard-ons are few and far between. Guys jerking off or copping a feel while in the water (both sexes) aren't unheard of. I've seen guys (primarily on the "gay" side of Haulover) standing on the shore, giving themselves a bit of a stroke trying not to be too conspicuous.

The closest I've seen to sexual contact *on the beach* involved a woman putting suntan lotion on her guy's front including dick and balls; if *anyone* started rubbing me like she rubbed him, I'd immediately spring to life....

I'm not bothered (too much) by the guys walking up and down the nude section while wearing swimsuits until they stop and pretend to use their phone while staring at someone. The people who wander through fully dressed piss me off. One occasion @ Haulover, 3 guys who worked for a painting contractor (based on their uniforms) came onto the beach with a 5-gallon pail of paint, sat it down right in the middle of the crowd and simply looked at people for about 20 minutes. Pretty tacky, IMO....

ddd1

1st Like
Media
thats true
most of the beaches r really family oriented and non sexual.... somtimes u can find action on the gay area...
anyway, nothing can be compared to that feeling of freedom, and its always nicer to feel free surrounded with a pritty human- being scenario:)

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nude beaches are indeed wonderful. I agree with all of the above posts. There is little sexual activity, but I have seen a lady discretely sucking down a cock, as well as some active gay sex at Black's in SD.. These are defintely exceptions, however.

But man, at the end of the day you are so frickin horny after looking at everyone, soaking up the sun and thinking about sex most of the day! I put on shorts and stroke my cock on the drive home, I think I got caught in the car once because this girl was hanging out of her car looking at me and giving me a big goofy smile...

Bathing suits suck. Wet and clammy, tan lines. I don't get them.

Jack

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
my wife and I have only been to a nude beach twice, and both times we seen couples having sex. The first time the couple was maybe 25 feet from us and she just got up and sat on his cock and started riding him. The whole time she rode him she was looking right at me and my big hard cock. When they were finished they went in the ocean and cleaned off. The second time it was 2 guys and one girl, they were in some high grass just at the end of the beach we were walking back to the road and they were right infront of us one guy in her mouth and the other guy was fucking her we just kept walking and they never stopped.

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and I have only been to a nude beach twice, and both times we seen couples having sex. The first time the couple was maybe 25 feet from us and she just got up and sat on his cock and started riding him. The whole time she rode him she was looking right at me and my big hard cock. When they were finished they went in the ocean and cleaned off. The second time it was 2 guys and one girl, they were in some high grass just at the end of the beach we were walking back to the road and they were right infront of us one guy in her mouth and the other guy was fucking her we just kept walking and they never stopped.

Where was this beach? I'm surprised. I've been to a few in Europe and the US, and have never seen anything like that...

Jack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was away this weekend and went to my regular beach to find out that IT has become some what of a nudist beach. BUT the funny thing is, WHY do all the nudist dress their selfs [with swimwear, I mean] to go SWIM?

why don't go NAKED?

testingtesting123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been to one nude beach and that was in the states...However it was very private..just people sun bathing and reading in the nude...nothing like the stories u hear on the net
Also i use to goto a nudist colony when i was alot younger, much of the same whole families just doing everything like normal in the nude, i ways reluctant to be nude when i was young as i was scared of getting a boner, although eventually i did it. I recall a point where i must have been about a teenager somewhere around middle school...and i just got out of the pool and our group started to walk over to the grass to sun bath and hang out, while walking towards the path we met up with another group the older guys started shooting the shit with each other, one of the dads had his daughter with him and she went to the same school as me...i was tripping out! i always thought she was cute at school but we never talked..it was odd to see her in the nude, they all followed us back to sit and talk and iw as just thinking the whole time..this is embarrassing and god i hope i don't get a hard on..like seconds later my dad goes " Hey don't you know Stacy? she goes to the same school as you? We begin to chat...that was awkward, i caught her wandering eyes a few times as im sure she saw me...nothing really ever came of it but it was a little weird when we ran into each other in school
Kinda off topic, but the nude beach story reminded me of this...for some reason

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to one on the Cape for the time last summer and loved it. It was very liberating to be nude a. in public and b. have it not be a big deal. It was the gay section so it was all men, but there were all different types... young/old, in/out of shape. It didn't matter everyone was enjoying themselves. I will definitely be going again as much as possible this summer.

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When i was younger (about 14) my family and some family friends would go on vacation to the coast of bulgaria. Of course since it is europe, everyone was wearing speedos and skimpy bathing suits. And some of the smaller beaches we went to were nude beaches. One of my first "big dick" memories is when we were all at this small little beach and having a big picnic party on the beach with a huge group of people. As i was hanging out with my friends this man arrives to the party fully dressed. He was pretty buff, but not ripped by any means. About and hour after he arrives, this group including my dad and his friends and the man all decide to go swimming. but the guy didnt have a bathing suit so he just went nude. When he took off his pants all the other guys were joking about his hugeeee dick and giving him compliments. His dick was about 7 inches soft, and really thick.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to go to the famous nude beach at Studland :)biggrin1:) in Dorset. It has a family section and a gay section. There was never any sexual activity on the beach but there was a cruising area in the dunes behind the gay section.

It was noticeable that the vast majority of men put their bathers or even t-shirt and shorts on to go cruising. Only a very few older men went cruising naked. It seems that most guys felt more alluring at least partially covered up. And no, it wasn't necessarily because they weren't well-endowed!

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone here been to Haulover Beach in Miami? I lived in Florida until earlier this year, and Haulover was *the* beach to be at. It is the only government-operated clothing-optional beach in the U.S.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to go to the famous nude beach at Studland :)biggrin1:) in Dorset. It has a family section and a gay section. There was never any sexual activity on the beach but there was a cruising area in the dunes behind the gay section.

It was noticeable that the vast majority of men put their bathers or even t-shirt and shorts on to go cruising. Only a very few older men went cruising naked. It seems that most guys felt more alluring at least partially covered up. And no, it wasn't necessarily because they weren't well-endowed!

I've been to Studland too, which is a good beach where you can sunbathe or swim nude. Brighton and other nudist beaches in the UK are often all stones, or remote or both. Whilst at Studland the cruising is out of sight at other nudist beaches in the Uk there is often the problem of men walking up and down gawping.

I have found much better nudist beaches in France and in Spain. The west coast in France such as Montalivet are excellent for space and relaxation. Ibiza is good if you are away from the main nudist beaches, especially in the south where you can have a beach or cove for just a few people and relax in peace. Was at one a couple of years ago and met a couple of women on holiday who it turned out lived only a couple of streets away.

mike2411

Experimental Member
Media
About 30 years ago I went to Studland beach (near Bournemouth on the UK's south coast) and there was a couple (m/f) having sex in full view of everyone. They were on the nude section and had quite a crowd around them in the mid-afternoon.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Studland's a good beach although it's quite a walk to the nude section, but that's true for most beaches in the UK other than Southsea. There are some good beaches near Sitges, but my favourites are Cabopino between Malaga and Marbella and Es Trenc on Mallorca. The only bad experience I've ever had on a nude beach was on one of the smaller ones between Santa Ponca and Palma. You know these little red jellyfish which you occasionally get in the Med? One got its tentacles tangled in my pubes. By God, did that hurt!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been sailing around the Med for the past couple of years So I have spent a lot of time at the beaches in Greece, Italy, France and Spain. Right now I am in Barcelona. Almost all of the beaches are at least topless optional. Spain seems to be the most comfortable with nudity at the beach. I don't think there are any rules about being naked at any of the beaches. There are definitely some that are definitley nude beaches. But they are everywhere. There is one nude beach about 5 minute walk from my boat one direction and another one 10 minutes the other direction. Most have a family area and a gay area. My favorite place to go is Sitges also, which is about a half hour train ride south of Barcelona. Just a very relaxed resort town and heavily gay. It is nice to not be freaked out about nudity. The beach atmosphere would never happen in the States. Even the nude beaches that I have been to in the States are not nearly as relaxed and natural.