Nude Beaches...Best place on earth

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been to Black's Beach in San Diego a few times and a beach on Maui (Makena?). It felt so great to be naked in the warm sun. It was years ago, but would like to do it again.

You're thinking of Little Beach, which is over the lava rock ridge at the northwest end of Big Beach at Makena State Park near Wailea-Makena on the south side of Maui. You'll find it referred to as Pu'u Ola'i on guidebook maps.

It is a great beach, if a little crowded.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's just great fun. Everyone casually hanging out nude. The wind, sun, and water all over your body. It just feels good and right. If only ALL people could live every day so openly (in a figurative sense of course). Open, honest, naked, and peaceful. That's heaven baby:)
[I'm such a hippie, I KNOW!!!]

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're thinking of Little Beach, which is over the lava rock ridge at the northwest end of Big Beach at Makena State Park near Wailea-Makena on the south side of Maui. You'll find it referred to as Pu'u Ola'i on guidebook maps.

It is a great beach, if a little crowded.

That's right. It was packed, if I recall. I think there was one one on Kauai as well that I went to as well.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been going to Blacks Beach for about 35 years, at one time it was one of the most sensual places on earth. My wife and I would go, drink too much wine, and get horny. My wife could be one hell of an exhibitionist when she got really horny and a little drunk and she has a great meaty pussy. We would sit in our beach chairs, she would spread her legs, and the guys would gather round like flies and jack off. As for myself I'm about 6.5" flaccid in the cool beach air and I love the looks I got and still get. Things there are much more tame now, too many beach Nazi enforcers and the crowds are a fraction of what they use to be in the 70's, 80's or 90's. But on a good day it can still be very nice.

Last edited:

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived in San Diego for twenty years and went to Blacks Beach frequently for most of that time. Sometimes it was sensual other times sexual.
If I got an erection, usually caused by female that was really hot and posing or a couple having sex. Reactions to my erection varied from discust to staring and compliments. One time a woman was posing for photos for her husband. She noticed my erection, probably because it's about 7.5" and thick. She asked me to pose with her.
Another time while walking the beach I stopped to talk to a hot looking couple. While checking her out I gradually got harder. I think they continued talking to me to see it get all the way up. They were somewhat blatant about checking it out.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That's right. It was packed, if I recall. I think there was one one on Kauai as well that I went to as well.

Perhaps you're thinking of "Donkey Beach" at Kuna Bay? I love that beach... it's up the road from Kapa'a. I have fond memories of making my way through the sugarcane fields to go down there. It used to be a pretty no-holds-barred area, but 7 or 8 (?) years ago, the plantation gave way to development and now there's a very nice paved parking lot and a paved trail down to the beach and a more formal feel to the beach. The last time I was there in early 2010, there was a "Nudity Prohibited" sign at the foot of the trail.

It's still not a very crowded beach and the homeowners in that development (I can't remember the name of it) apparently hate the idea that they spent millions of dollars to live above a nude beach. So, there's guys on four-wheelers with binoculars that you see from time to time there. I don't think they're law enforcement, just security guys that the homeowners association has hired.

Secret Beach is also nude -- it's more widely known and you'll find it on maps as "Kauapea Beach" near Kilauea, but I think Donkey Beach is more appealing because of the shorebreak. Secret Beach also has a lot of locals who take their families there to picnic and there's always a few kids fishing -- so you see a lot less nudity as a result.

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been to a nude beach, but from you guys' experiences seems like it'd be a very fun, liberating place to go. You only live once!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I regard myself as open-minded and willing to try new things so I was very keen to experience naturism, if anything, just to say I had tried it. People asked me if I needed any persuasion and the answer is “No”. Naturism is addictive, and once you have experienced the exhilaration of being naked, you will never go textile again.

You may be a little shy at first, but dressed, you attract attention; nude, you are not noticed. Being naked, especially in the open air or in the water provides a wonderful feeling. To be honest it was all a bit of an anti-climax the first time I went naked in public, and you start to wonder why you were making such a big fuss of it: it felt so natural and normal I just resumed the usual business of applying plenty of sun cream!

Non naturists seem to focus on what they would call "private parts", questions such as "where do I look" seem to crop up. In fact, in a naturist environment, one behaves as one would anywhere else, nowhere do people like being stared at, especially in countries like Britain or the USA, and so people don't do it in naturist places. Being nude, genitals are visible, but so what? There is nothing special about genitals; they are no better or worse than any other part of the body. If you look for "a naughty part", you will find it inside the head.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live far away from the ocean, so I've only been to a nude beach a few times while on vacation. As others have observed, I experience them to be an interesting mix of serious naturists who appear to have little interest in any sexual aspect of there being so many nude bodies, casual participants who spend a fair amount of time looking at everyone else, and people who are clearly connected to a sexual current. Some are more uninhibited than others. Whatever the case, it's fun being naked on the beach, and it's also fun to turn a few heads.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I regard myself as open-minded and willing to try new things so I was very keen to experience naturism, if anything, just to say I had tried it. People asked me if I needed any persuasion and the answer is “No”. Naturism is addictive, and once you have experienced the exhilaration of being naked, you will never go textile again.

You may be a little shy at first, but dressed, you attract attention; nude, you are not noticed. Being naked, especially in the open air or in the water provides a wonderful feeling. To be honest it was all a bit of an anti-climax the first time I went naked in public, and you start to wonder why you were making such a big fuss of it: it felt so natural and normal I just resumed the usual business of applying plenty of sun cream!

Non naturists seem to focus on what they would call "private parts", questions such as "where do I look" seem to crop up. In fact, in a naturist environment, one behaves as one would anywhere else, nowhere do people like being stared at, especially in countries like Britain or the USA, and so people don't do it in naturist places. Being nude, genitals are visible, but so what? There is nothing special about genitals; they are no better or worse than any other part of the body. If you look for "a naughty part", you will find it inside the head.

well said !

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am going to HAulover beach in FL on July 14-17th. i cant wait

I went today for a few hours in the afternoon. Great crowd, lots of young-ish guys in good shape. I was surprised how many were totally shaved. I dropped down next to a guy sporting the best looking semi on the entire beach. I asked for him to lotion my back and he did a nice thorough job, but did not drop below the waist... When I turned to ask if he was done (hoping he'd continue), he said yes and I noticed he had plumped up a bit more. Wow, did he look good! All over tan with 6-7" of semi just hanging out! The odd part was that minutes after I went back to my spot, he starts lotioning up, and when he starts contorting to do his back, I yelled over, "need some help"?, he said "nope, I'm ok". Damn... I was SO going to rub all over his back and onto his glutes.
It was pretty quiet until I was leaving when another guy showering off gave me a look or two, so I made sure to lather myself up well! I wanna go back tomorrow!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went today for a few hours in the afternoon. Great crowd, lots of young-ish guys in good shape. I was surprised how many were totally shaved. I dropped down next to a guy sporting the best looking semi on the entire beach. I asked for him to lotion my back and he did a nice thorough job, but did not drop below the waist... When I turned to ask if he was done (hoping he'd continue), he said yes and I noticed he had plumped up a bit more. Wow, did he look good! All over tan with 6-7" of semi just hanging out! The odd part was that minutes after I went back to my spot, he starts lotioning up, and when he starts contorting to do his back, I yelled over, "need some help"?, he said "nope, I'm ok". Damn... I was SO going to rub all over his back and onto his glutes.
It was pretty quiet until I was leaving when another guy showering off gave me a look or two, so I made sure to lather myself up well! I wanna go back tomorrow!!

I did forget to mention that this guy took a LONG time putting lotion on EVERYWHERE! Bent at the waist to get his feet and calves, nice shaving job in back! Then finally got to his penis, and made sure every pore on his shaft, balls and taint were well lotioned!! Wow, that was a nice show!!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I live far away from the ocean, so I've only been to a nude beach a few times while on vacation. As others have observed, I experience them to be an interesting mix of serious naturists who appear to have little interest in any sexual aspect of there being so many nude bodies, casual participants who spend a fair amount of time looking at everyone else, and people who are clearly connected to a sexual current. Some are more uninhibited than others. Whatever the case, it's fun being naked on the beach, and it's also fun to turn a few heads.

Nicely put.
May I borrow it?
It's exact but neutral.

casandra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maspalomas beach Gran Canaria, Canary Islands is 6k long - first part normal topless, then nudist, then gay nudist, with huge dunes system with scrub areas where twosoms, threes, groups have sex in public -- fantastic place !!! My photos naked gay outdoor sex club !