Nude Beaches

TooDamnBig: Does anyone have any experiences with nude beaches? What are some good ones you've been to? What did you like? What didn't you like? Did you feel self-conscious?

gigantikok: Plenty of posts around here on nude beaches. Guess that it is pointless to point that out because I can't give you a direct link. If u look around a bit, though, you can find something.

I can't really comment since i have never been to a nude beach. I have always wanted to go to one though, but I highly doubt there are any in Salt Lake.

wait, i just thought about that... there aren't any beaches at all!! DUH! *Brain fart*

warmsunshine: I've gone to Hanlan's Point in Toronto, Canada before. There is a special roped off nude /gay section of the beach reserved for nude bathing, etc. What was interesting was that a few months before I got there, there was an on-going controversy over the Beach Patrol ticketing bathers from going into the water without their swimsuits on. Weird. ANYway, it was quite an experience. Eventually I did go nude, but mostly just laid on my stomach. I finally screwed up the courage to stand up (semi-hard on) and approach the water...and when I did, some guy who had been kind of looking at me off and on approached and started chatting me up. I didn't mind that so much, but it was obvious that he was gay too and then I started to get a hard on and I was rather...um...distracted! I proceeded to go into the water all the way too cool off and thank god it sort of worked...lol.

The most interesting thing I saw? Some older black guy in very decent shape walking up and down the section (back and forth at least 3 or 4 times) nude. With a huge soft club between his legs (must have been about 1/2 to his knees...maybe I'm just exaggerating it in my memory...but it looked pretty darn big to me!).

The weirdest thing I saw? Three words. Nude. Bocci. Ball.
l

raj: There are quite a few "clothing optional" beaches here in Calfornia and I frequent a lot whenever I can. I've even visited and camped on nude beaches in Europe. If you haven't figured out, I prefer to go to nude beaches than any other.

The fear of springing a boner is usually over on the first trip. It's not as easy as one may think, unless you are going there to purposely show off the boner. It is usually frowned upon to exhibit anything sexual on public or crowded beaches. It keeps women and even couples away. Perverts of any type are not welcomed. Same for gawkers.

On more private or secluded beaches, anything is possible as long as you are descrete about it. Heck, I've even jerked-off on occasion, not to show off, but to experience nature, the sun, the wind and my hard cock out in the open.

You must do you research. Some beaches are more str8, others are more gay. American nude beaches seem to have more gawkers and perverts as we are a prudish country and not experienced with public nudity as the Europeans are.

Also, being bigger than normal, you also have to get use to people looking at you. If you are not, then this is not for you!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a nude beach near Santa Cruz (red, white and blue beach)that is listed on some nude beach web site as one of the best. It all depends on what you want at the nude beach. If you are looking for sex, it is there, but only late or off in the bushes. If you are looking to oogle, don't. Not acceptable at nude beaches(although there still is). Go to Google.com and type in nude beaches. I go to nude beaches very regularly but I mostly go to get sun. But I have gotten some action

FieldRatt9: I've been to the red, white and blue beach..it's great. Anywhere you go you'll find perves and gawkers...but at this beach they have to pay to get in. I've gotten erect there many times but the crowd is different at a nude beach. I don't try to hide my erection when it happens...kinda hard to hide 9+ x 6+ out in the open plus I'm short so it looks even bigger. When I do get hard I try to stay near the water or hike it out down the beach to the end. If it happens, it happens. My experiences have been good mostly. The only time I've felt self-conscious there would have to have been 4 summers ago at the little lunch trailer. I was standing in line and this girl in front of me kept "accidentally" brushing up against me. Well I started getting hard and the more I tried not to the harder I got and I was like 5th in line out of maybe 12 people. So what to do? I stayed in line acting like normal and got my cheese burger and sat down and ate it. Yeah there were comments but what was I to do? The worst part of it all was the guy behind me was this oriental kid that followed me around the rest of the day asking me stupid questions about sex and virgins???

RockNRoll: [quote author=FieldRatt9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1060217159;start=0#5 date=08/07/03 at 22:31:45] The worst part of it all was the guy behind me was this oriental kid that followed me around the rest of the day asking me stupid questions about sex and virgins???  [/quote]

hahahaha

ive wanted to go to a nude beach for a while, but havent had the time or motivation lately

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had gay and straight action at red, white and blue. You just have to make sure there are no kids around. I meet two 20something girls who just wanted to look at my cock (they liked my Prince Albert) and chat about things. So you can get as much or as little action as you like.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every once in a while there comes I time that I like hit a nude beach and see and be seen. I like walking around a bit with my equipment just hanging. I often get a semi and lots of looks too! :eek: