Nude beaches

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by GoneA, Dec 18, 2005.

1. GoneA

Gold Member

no, no, no, no, respectively.

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. (also respectively)

I've also been to clothes beaches and had erections there too, usually because of the warm sun shining on my black speedos. I just get really turned on by that.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The erection of an endowed man at the beach can be a definite advantage.

For instance, if a babe lifeguard (male or female according to your choice) has to rescue you from the pounding surf, a nice long erection would give her/him a convenient handle to grab hold of.

4. johnXXXdoe

johnXXXdoe New Member

Yes, yes, no. Most Definitely.:cool:

5. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Chimmy there have been several nude beach threads here at LPSG.ORG. If you are fortunate enough to live on either coast the opportunities abound. In California, Black's Beach just north of San Diego is arguably the best known nude beach in the U.S. On a hot summer day it is not unual to find 10,000 or more bare butts on the sand extending from trail below the gliderport northward nearly to Torrey Pines. On the Atlantic Coast from Florida to New Jersey there are beaches which offer the same nudist trappings, albeit each with a different atmosphere. Some like the one in South Miami are more notably gay, while others up in New Jersey have a more heterosexual mix. To each their own.

Whether gay or staight, if you are particularly well-endowed it is more of an asset that a hindrance. If you are straight, I would suggest you bringing a woman along. The male fantasy of using your huge dick to pick up a hot drooling babe on the beach...well while it has been accomplished, it mostly remains in the realm of late night R-rated cable comedies. In the real world what more likely happens is a couple will strike up a conversation, "how 'bout them Chargers" followed a half hour later with, "may I take a photo of you with my wife." That will provide the couple with photo fun discussing the huge dick they saw on the nude beach when they return back home to Rancho Cucamonga.

Now take a deep breath Chimmy and go forth to the nearest warm climate.

6. Normalguy29

Normalguy29 New Member

Been to a nude beach with my gf and there were several well endowed guys either half or fully erect. For a six incher like myself, it was humbling, but also hot to see my gf's big eyes.

7. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Well 13x7 did have it right that it is a nude beach and you do climb down a pretty gnawrly trail but 10,000 men never been here in california 5 summers in a row busiest I have ever seen Blacks beach is maybe 150 people and thats a very mixed group of people young and old gay and str8 etc. but 10,000 no way in hell

8. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

All beaches go through cycles of popularity and Black's Beach is one. Fifteen years ago the place was packed to the point where there were even more than 10,000 people on the two mile stretch of sand from the access road on the south to the far north side. People were playing volleyball, horse shoes, and jogging up and down the beach backwards (remember Pablo). There were quiet folks and penile superstars (remember BD Dave). Invaraiably there was a geek gang of clothed idiots who would prowl the beach searching for single women to harass. In short, long- long ago in a galaxy far away there were a huge contigent of Black's Beach regulars, from Zaven the body painter to...well the list goes on and on. Trust me there were thousands of people, each with there own social nitch.

Counting people is an art. I say there are a thousand people at a Cindy Sheehan anti-war ralley, right-wing wacko Sean Hannity may think there are a handful. Who knows.

Last winter 2004-2005 Southern California experienced an enormous amount of rain breaking hundred plus year old records; so much for El Nino. When Jen and I walked to the Black's Beach trail from the gliderport, it was in really sad shape. Geologically, the cliffs form a sedimentary "Marine Terrace" with serious erosion problems associated with rain. Over the years the trail has been built and re-built by volunteers, with no help from state funding or any Army Corp. of Engineers. Likewise, the beach has been perpetuated by the social will of the people.

I understand back in the nineteen seventies conservative voters from La Jolla and San Diego attempted to put an end to the nudity issue via a ballot measure, Proposition D. The only thing its passage succeeded in accomplishing was to restrict nudity to the state portion of the beach, north of a sign. So Black's Beach nudity lives on, if its 150 hardy folks on a cool day with a stratus cloud layer, or on a warm July 4th weekend with throngs of beach goers. Enjoy.

9. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    this cartoon seemed appropriate

Attached Files:

10. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Happens alot when I go but I act normal when it happens. Although some guys I see walking around are trying to bring attention to themselves. I try not to but sometimes I just grin and bear it. Most guys or gals understand it a natural thing.

11. Shelby

Gold Member

:eek: seemed on topic

Attached Files:

12. ebsocks

ebsocks New Member

It happens to me every time but only when I first get there when I slip off my shorts. I usually just wait it out and it goes away. I think it is a natural thing to have happen, I don't know if it is the sun and wind and the feeling of freedom or the slight excitement of exhibitionism or maybe the combination of both. I don't mind I just sit on my towel and wait for it to go down.

13. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    He Chimmy, this is the best advice you can get. Don't make it a problem of every time you go there it will be a bigger problem. Being nude at a beach is very nice. the feeling of the sun and wind all over you is very special. It's normal to get an erection now and then, but never think of what others will think. Take your time and it will go down. After a few visites you will notice that is doesn't happen all the time. And ... why should you be ashame of a nice erection?

In former threads I read that you Americans make a big problem of that. You should come to Europe and you would see that no-one makes a problem of a guy with an erection as long as you just act normal.

14. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got comments when i was younger and tended to have a larger soft hang (getting older is a bitch), the observer applying their own math to me: ("hmmm, lessee... i hang 3 soft and get to 6 hard, so his 7 soft must be...WOWW!!)

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

But isn't it amazing how "non sexual" nudist/naturalist situations actually are? After a few minutes you become comfortable and just revel in the freedom. It isn't about hard ons. Well.......most of the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted