Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been to one on Martha's Vineyard several times. It's not very crowded because the trail from the road to the beach is about a mile long and then the nude section is about another mile once you get to the beach. It is worth it though because is right below red and orange clay cliff on the west side of the island with beautiful sunsets. Most of the people are either alone or with one other person. Only once was there a creepy guy wearing a t-shirt with no pants and an erection for the full hour he walked back and forth along the beach. He also had a camera hanging from his neck but I didn't see him take any pictures. Besides that, everyone else was very respectful. I gotta say it feels amazing skinny dipping in the ocean and air-drying laying naked in the sun. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ Good to hear Black's is still nude and doing well. I always enjoyed my vacation visits to Black's. sdbg have a good time on your weekends there till cooler weather comes along.
Thanks! I just hope that the ocean stays relatively warm until October. Nothing worse than freezing water on a hot day.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So jealous!
I almost went this weekend, wish I had...

Is San Onofre still a decent option in SoCal?
I had heard that San Onofre had some issues with do-gooders getting the naked swimming banned and enforced. Don't know how reliable that information was. Black's is 7 miles from my home, so I don't need to go any farther. I'm already looking forward to going this weekend. Anyone want to join me?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd LOVE to join you at Black's, that's where all my seaside photos were taken:

But, alas, I hardly ever get out to San Diego anymore.:frown1:
Thanks for the photos! Now I want to play hookey from work and go to the beach instead! The weather will continue to be warm (80s) for then next week. Can't wait to go back to Black's this weekend!