Nude Beaches

alexis daddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm new to posting, so excuse any errors.

My girlfriend and I want to go to a nude beach in the northeast. Anybody have any info on legal locations? We've heard of one in New Jersey. anybody been there? It's our first time, what can we expect.

Thanks for any info.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My girlfriend and I want to go to a nude beach in the northeast. Anybody have any info on legal locations? We've heard of one in New Jersey. anybody been there? It's our first time, what can we expect.

Thanks for any info.

a place called sandy hook new jersey is south of nyc. never been, but have not heard of any bad reports from there.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
glbt means that, the place welcomes all people regardless if they are; g-Gay, l-Lesbian,b-Bisexual or t-Transgendered.
Which in in entirety is, GLBT.
There you go!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks, I figured the first two but not the last.

Some nudists parks/resorts can be a little clannish in their restrictions, no doubt a carry over from some of the philosophies of the earlier versions of the AANR (formerly ASA). Many places had a tendency to be a little particular about who got admitted (and it wasn't always just based on sexual orientation).

People who want to be in a less structured naturist setting might consider free beaches instead.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Crane's Beach just north of Boston is one of my favorite beaches. It's not a nude beach but there is lots of nudity in the dunes. You can always find a private spot and strip down just keep your eyes on the look out for any park rangers. I've been going there for years and love it. There have been days when I haven't seen a soul in the dunes. I've also had sex there but on one time I did notice some one watching. It was no big deal; he jacked off behind a tree and left. We gave him a good show!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks for any info.

What you can expect; all kinds of people, people playing volleyball. The gay section is obvious it is where all the single guys are at.

Yes it's at Sandy Hook. You pay per car to get in. I haven't been there in a very long time. It is a nice place. If you go on the weekend go EARLY that is the first area to fill.

You have to go to section G: Gunnison Beach. (you can google it)

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sandy Hook nude beach section is very popular. I,ve been there many a time but not recently. Theres your usual assortment of people at the beach. Young, old, str, gay even families. A lot of people are there to look. Its pretty safe and clean. SOmetimes some "action" will go on in the dunes or as it gets late in the day. THer are also severla great nude beaches on Long Island.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sandy Hook, NJ - Gunnison Beach - is the only nude beach in NJ and it fills up very quickly. Wikipedia notes that this beach alone attracts about 5000 naturists on a weekend. The cost is $10 per car.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to Sandy Hook tomorrow to do a salutation to the sun.

I love Sandy Hook. I used to go most summer weekends in '85 and '86 when I worked in New Jersey. I played on the Greater New York Nude Volleyball Team (guys & girls), which met there. Made a lot of cool friends. I have many happy memories of Gunnison Beach.

It was starting to get quite popular when I lived there, and I've heard that it's become absolutely ridiculous in getting a parking space.

I'm sure the OP has found his beach by now, but in the Northeast it seems there are also some good options in Massachusetts.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now I have an indelible image of gymfresh playing naked volleyball...It's a good image!

I've played volleyball at a nude beach. Learned very quickly that a lost point is NOT worth diving after a ball. Sandy "packages" are NOT comfortable!! :eek:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK then we have three of the needed 12 players for the LPSG naked volleyball team...
1. gymfresh
2. Countryguy63
3. nudeyorker

Who else is game?