Nude Birthday Party

Should I go to the nude birthday party??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Besides that you don't really know anyone there, what is the main reason that you are hesitant to go?

I say that if you have the least bit of interest or curiousity about what it will be like, you should go. Like others have said, you can always make an early exit, especially because you don't really know him and don't have any type of obligation to stay.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vote would be to go. If you're curious about being nude around other people in a casual setting then this is your chance. You don't know the people and they really don't know you - so you shouldn't have too much anxiety over seeing your friends or your friends seeing you naked IF that's a problem.

But DO ask about the particulars of the party so you know what you're getting into. Will there be cameras around? Are people taking photos of you and you don't consent to it? What is the mix of women to men? What are the boundaries of touch?

I've never been casually nude around other people these are the questions I would ask. Have fun dude!

Simba

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was talking with a buddy about nude beaches and he was proud that he had visited one, but not his scene. But I give him credit for dropping his trunks and staying naked for awhile......so, YES, go try it and chalk it up to one of lifes advenures.
You might also like the nudist lifestyle once you try it. My buddies and I are having naked game night in 2 weeks, let me know if you want to visit for that?

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I went to a nude event it took all my courage. I found that after about 3 minutes it was no big deal and was very comfortable. Go - you'll have a great time. There's something very liberating about being naked in a social setting

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you should go. def. sounds fun. worse that happens is you don't like it. since you don't really know all the people you won't really have to see them again if you don't want to. if you enjoy it and hit it off, well, congrats you just made a few more friends.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do it.

Best that can happen: You find out you love being naked in public.
Worst that can happen: You're not cool with it, but you can still tell all your friends that you went to a naked birthday party. Naked.

It sounds win-win to me.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think about how nasty people are when they are drunk AND have clothes, never mind this. I wouldn't want to share any of the food or drink from fear of pubic hair.

Also consider its being held by nudist hippies. How many hippies you know that have good hygiene and properly wash their ass? I wouldnt even want to share a couch.

It's just my opinion, I would stay away from this. sounds like its going to be a sausage party with quasi-homosexuals, unless thats what your looking for with your 10% craving.

That reads to me as having been written by a very closed mind. I didn't see any references to hippies. Nudists come from all walks of life, levels of society and sexual persuasions. Your own lawyer or doctor may be a nudist, that doesn't make him/her a hippy with bad hygiene. Nudists also sit on their own towels to take care of the hygiene issues.

I would happily go to a nude birthday party or any other kind of nude party for that matter. Being nude doesn't make it an orgy, which is more in line with your thoughts on the matter.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Think about how nasty people are when they are drunk AND have clothes, never mind this. I wouldn't want to share any of the food or drink from fear of pubic hair.

Also consider its being held by nudist hippies. How many hippies you know that have good hygiene and properly wash their ass? I wouldnt even want to share a couch.

It's just my opinion, I would stay away from this. sounds like its going to be a sausage party with quasi-homosexuals, unless thats what your looking for with your 10% craving.

Wow! What an artful blending of OCD and homophobia!

But didn't the last real hippy get his hair cut in 1977?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

:confused13: Nudist hippies and quasi-homosexuals?

I think I know what nudist hippies are, but what the hell are quasi-homosexuals?

Do they look anything like this guy?

quasi-homosexuals! quasi-homosexuals! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

oh lord, I think I have a '10% craving" now.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
to the OP: you said it yourself...you WANT to go!

that's good enough reason to just go & enjoy yourself...

and let us know how it was...

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you go. No-one knows you who is such as a work colleague whom you might be embarrassed about meeting subsequently, is there?

And remember the towel!

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you guys for all your input! I have not been able to keep up with the discussion because this week was crazy at work. Just wanted to let you all know that I did end up going to the party. I had a GREAT time!!!! It was so anti-climatic. It was nothing. It really felt like a regular party the only difference was we were naked. It was so chill and everyone was so nice. Anyone who came to the party got introduced to everyone; it was really a warm and welcoming atmosphere. And I stayed the entire time. The party started around 8 I got there by about 9 and left around 2 in the morning.

Yes, there was a hint of sexual tension in the air but no one was walking around hard and there was no visible sexual activity. It really was just men chillin. Having that experience really made me feel like a man, it was such a great feeling I would encourage everyone to try it at least once. They are having a toga party in a few weeks and I'll definitely be there.

Thank you once again for your input that really help me weight and think about the situation!!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad you had fun. The first time I went to a naked cocktail party I was all in a twist about what to wear believe it or not. I wanted to look stunning coming and going. As time has gone by I've stopped buying new outfits to change out of and in to.