Nude bonding

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know, but sign me up!

Yeah, as a part-time, college gig it probably pays better than my job did: bus driver.

Obviously they work out a lot to keep in shape, but I think I'm more envious of the fact that this kind of work was an option for them whereas it never could've been for me at that age.

Reactions: LordAlfred

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wonder how much those college aged guys got paid to frolic in the buff.
I wonder why said college aged guys have no problem frolicking in the buff as paid nude models with their naked pics published on the internet, yet they cower in the corner of a gym locker room doing the towel dance.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder why said college aged guys have no problem frolicking in the buff as paid nude models with their naked pics published on the internet, yet they cower in the corner of a gym locker room doing the towel dance.

Different guys.

tumblr_oo9er0NBEp1w1m6c6o1_1280.jpg

o124.jpg

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Different guys.

Agreed, obviously different guys. However, I took the comment to mean that younger guys seem to be moving to the two extremes. More young guys are unconcerned that their nude pics are on the internet. At the same time more young guys have become excessively modest. That would leave fewer guys who are more in the middle and closer to what we grew up with.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed, obviously different guys. However, I took the comment to mean that younger guys seem to be moving to the two extremes. More young guys are unconcerned that their nude pics are on the internet. At the same time more young guys have become excessively modest. That would leave fewer guys who are more in the middle and closer to what we grew up with.

Agree. I was being a smart ass as usual.

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree. I was being a smart ass as usual.

Lol, the situation is so weird you can't expect people not be a smart ass. I'm kind of curious as to how the guys who happily post their nudes online are different from the guys doing the towel dance. Somehow I doubt it's muscle or dick size..... So what is it then?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I strive for REALITY. This is not a beauty contest. ;) :D o_O

I spent the day at Gunnison and these pics are pretty realistic. There are all body types and ages. "Those who once seen can't be unseen" are actually the majority of people there.

Everyone's naked. Everyone's relaxed. Everyone's having fun. The vibe is totally different from what you find at a textile beach. Oh, and everyone's naked.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I spent the day at Gunnison and these pics are pretty realistic. There are all body types and ages. "Those who once seen can't be unseen" are actually the majority of people there.

Everyone's naked. Everyone's relaxed. Everyone's having fun. The vibe is totally different from what you find at a textile beach. Oh, and everyone's naked.
I always loved that. There were many years when I was by far the hottest guy on those beaches. Now that I'm not, I still expect respect when I'm there.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always loved that. There were many years when I was by far the hottest guy on those beaches. Now that I'm not, I still expect respect when I'm there.

That sucks, but at least there was such a time for you. There was never a possibility of that for me. I don't begrudge anyone for having a hot body. But I am curious about it in the same way I'm curious about what it's like to have perfect pitch, a sense of rhythm, or depth perception.