nude (gay) beach vids showing men here

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are a lot of vids on the forum with this subject and I thought it would be better to have a dedicated thread..
feel free to post every interesting video you might find on the web about nude beaches
A special request for videos showing men on nude beaches, since there are a lot of specialized sites dedicated to women only..

here are a couple of videos from me to start with:

https://rs30tl3.rapidshare.com/#!download|30cg2|9148617|Nudist_beach_-_brad0611_.mov|11213|R~0

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: BEACH_pickup.avi

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
first link still doesn't work to me. Anyway, ciao da Roma :)

minchia! ma e pieno di romani qui?!.. :tongue:

italian4all it seems to me that you have never downloaded from rapidshare before.. there's a waiting time before the download starts..

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I couldn’t open the first file but the second is Haulover Beach in Miami and the guy is a regular; he’s there almost every day especially weekends. He hangs in the swinger section of the beach and walks up and down the beach all day talking to people. I’m not sure what he’s talking about but it is interesting to watch him go from soft to hard all day long. I always thought of him as entertainment; tourists would get a big kick out of seeing him. There is also another guy who does the same thing, he’s black, taller and thinner with a bigger cock. I always wondered if they were promoting the swinger lifestyle and offering some double penetration to the people they meet. I’ve even seen them pass out flyers to events and parties.

italian4all

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
minchia! ma e pieno di romani qui?!.. :tongue:

italian4all it seems to me that you have never downloaded from rapidshare before.. there's a waiting time before the download starts..

Andrea, I know Rapidshare... but when I click I see a "file not available" message

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn’t open the first file but the second is Haulover Beach in Miami and the guy is a regular; he’s there almost every day especially weekends. He hangs in the swinger section of the beach and walks up and down the beach all day talking to people. I’m not sure what he’s talking about but it is interesting to watch him go from soft to hard all day long. I always thought of him as entertainment; tourists would get a big kick out of seeing him. There is also another guy who does the same thing, he’s black, taller and thinner with a bigger cock. I always wondered if they were promoting the swinger lifestyle and offering some double penetration to the people they meet. I’ve even seen them pass out flyers to events and parties.

very intriguing.. who knows if there are other vids of them online?

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What is the exact breakdown of the beach at Haulover? I know there is a straight and gay section. It seems like the area directly out from the parking tunnel is the naturist/older crowd and the gay section seems to be to the south, although I saw a lot of gay couples to the north. I'm confused?