Nude Growing Up. (18+ only)

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was young we’d sometimes shower at the same time. I think it was the whole, teach him how to shower type thing.

Same with me, except that I enjoyed showering with my dad and continued to do so. Not every day, but occasionally we would shower together.
I went through same experiences with my father growing up. Teaching male physical hygiene at the time and I got view of how I would look in growing up.

D

deleted15347531

I guess looking back on it my family was pretty open, but it seemed normal at the time. My mom is at work a lot, so it was mainly my dad who raised us and I think the fact that the household was often just 3 guys affected things a lot. My dad would often (and still does lol) walk around in just his underwear, and so me and my brothers ended up doing the same. Growing up when it was just me and my older bro going to school we'd shower together in the morning to save time.

Our house was pretty small so I shared a room with my big brother until he got older and needed more space, and then I shared with my little bro for a while (middle child struggles haha). Privacy was kinda difficult to get so we often saw each other nude, it wasn't a big deal. In hindsight I'm really grateful we had such a relaxed atmosphere around that kinda thing, made it easier to ask my dad and older brother questions I'd have googled otherwise.

D

deleted15426371

Since my father died when I was a kid, I have very few memory about that. I already showered with him very few times and it was considered completely normal, it didn't shock me at all. As far as I remember, we went to the swimming pool together, I therefore have memories of him almost naked.

We were the only boys in the house, my mother and my sisters complete the family. When he died, so I became the only man and it was much less natural for me to undress, especially since we lived in a small apartment. I really miss him and his absence makes me understand the importance of presence of the father for a boy.

If I have sons in the future, I will try to raise them this way, by playing down nudity.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Dad is naked around his house even to this day. When I go to my parents house I know Dad will be nude. Growing up, I never saw him clothed around the house. During his working career, as soon as he walked in the door from work, he would strip off all of his work clothes and remain nude until he needed to leave the house again. Weekends were spend nude around the house. Now that he's retired, he has a lot more nude time and gets cranky when he has to get dressed to leave the house. Seeing him with an erection was never an issue back then and still isn't today and he doesn't cover it up. He says having an erection is a normal body function for males so why hide it. He sleeps nude, shaves nude at the bathroom sink, performs household chores and maintenance (yard work, plumbing, electrical, etc.) all while nude. He works on the family car in the garage while nude. Seeing him do everyday chores around the house nude set a good example for me growing up. Now, I live my life the same way - nude.

Last edited:

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
My dad enjoys to sleep naked and I do it too, I’m 21 years and I’m very shy so he never sees me and I saw him fully naked once accidentally. Now I’m quite showing myself naked to him and it’s cool because I think it’s making a confidence relationship, first time he saw me like a month ago he was quite happy because last time he saw me I was only young.
Hope he showed you his happiness

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
When I was young we’d sometimes shower at the same time. I think it was the whole, teach him how to shower type thing.

Same with me, except that I enjoyed showering with my dad and continued to do so. Not every day, but occasionally we would shower together.
And???

Reactions: Marriedinkansas
D

deleted15934941

Growing up it was no big deal just normal, bro and sis didn't care and dad wasn't shy, neither were we. Loved hiking and swimming nude too, and do it now whenever I can. Good way to build up a positive self image for sure

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never saw my dad naked when was younger. I did see him in boxers and t-shirt relatively often and boxers only several times but never naked.

I shared how I saw my college roommates dad naked once at their cabin and he made no effort to hide anything. It wasn't until that moment that I realized some families operated that way. Additionally one of my good buddies now has told me he and his dad and brothers (6 men total in their house growing up) usually had at least one person naked or shirtless during the morning or evening.
i genuinely feel that being someone with a dick you need to see that growing up (i obviously mean in a safe way with a non predatory family member). i feel like seeing different size shapes and shades of dicks will help normalize it for someone.
personally speaking i wish i did see my dad and uncle and cousins m various states of undress so i could have that knowledge of “okay not everyone looks alike down there” bc i’m design with issues i feel like could’ve been reduced with these childhood experiences

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody else have memories of their dads walking around naked. Mine would walk around in a loose bathrobe or baggy boxers. He would sometimes not wear underwear which is why I never wear any
hmmm i remember my old man walking around in shorts but since i had no idea it was an option to not wear any underwear i don’t remember him doing so

Reactions: deleted14980321

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My family was not nudists in the true sense but thought nothing at all about walking around nude. I had to alert them when I had friends over as there were a few awkward events.
man that’s so cool! like having friends that share that interest and having family that lets you have them over? even cooler i think.
could you share some of these stories?

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That first revelation that big grown up men look totally different from us kids was an eye opener and also an aim to become the same, a goal to attain.
i remember my cousin and i were comparing back in the day and he had said mine equipment was small which that’s obvious haha and i just remember his dick being fat and kind of small (a shower for sure) and his pubes were straight vs mine (now) being curly. definitely an experience you don’t forget