Nude Growing Up. (18+ only)

D

deleted15934941

i remember my cousin and i were comparing back in the day and he had said mine equipment was small which that’s obvious haha and i just remember his dick being fat and kind of small (a shower for sure) and his pubes were straight vs mine (now) being curly. definitely an experience you don’t forget
I think thats a rite of passage with cousins lol, I did the same with mine

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was a house of testosterone haha both played rugby and football, both dating , just as it was
daaaaamg i’m just imagining the testosterone level in that house haha about what age was everyone when you all lived together?

tyfromtexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad was in the army and had me relatively young so he didnt really care about the whole "being seen naked thing" so I saw him in his tan tighty whities they gave them in the army back in the 90s and naked most the time. He made 0 attempts to hide his morning wood ever so I saw it a few times over the years
tbh let’s normalize seeing morning wood on other ppl. it’s quite literally out of our control

D

deleted13728981

i genuinely feel that being someone with a dick you need to see that growing up (i obviously mean in a safe way with a non predatory family member). i feel like seeing different size shapes and shades of dicks will help normalize it for someone.
personally speaking i wish i did see my dad and uncle and cousins m various states of undress so i could have that knowledge of “okay not everyone looks alike down there” bc i’m design with issues i feel like could’ve been reduced with these childhood experiences
I very much agree with this. I am so much more open with my sons than my dad ever was with me. We need to me comfortable with our bodies and not so uptight about nudity. It shouldn't be "dirty".

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
That's the best a dad can do to his boys. moms are not shy about their body with their daughters so why men should be? Kids should learn from their adults that they trust not from other kids. Also, that boosts their confidence
Am I right Indydude85 ? What do you say?

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted13728981

That's the best a dad can do to his boys. moms are not shy about their body with their daughters so why men should be? Kids should learn from their adults that they trust not from other kids. Also, that boosts their confidence
I agree with this. I want my boys better prepared and knowledgeable than I was. I don't see anything bad in that.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with this. I want my boys better prepared and knowledgeable than I was. I don't see anything bad in that.
The latest screech from a certain segment of American society is "grooming" when anything even remotely sensual is discussed. But we need to emphasize that our natural bodies are fine just the way they are made so they can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I applaud fathers who don't transmit this needless fear of our real bodies to their sons. It requires a conscious effort from some of us but it is so worthwhile in the long run.

Wulfe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw my dad and bro often, just wasn't a big deal. Cousins a lot as well, I have a big extended family and we were left to our own devices most of the time. I was definitely more well adjusted body and sex wise because of it

Pedritohola26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think maybe my case it can be case study because I was in prudish family and there is only another man in my family is my dad who wasn't at home all the times when I was young. He was military and back home only few weekend per month. He took me out for fishing sometimes but never been nude, when he changed clothes he always put the sarong on. I think the first nude person I saw in my life that made I curious about men body was my neighbor, he was my dad's friend and was military also. As we lived in military flat, then our family were close to each others and I came to his house many times to play with his son but that family was really open to his son, they showered together even his son (same age with me) not infant anymore. One day I was in his house but his dad didn't know and I thought about go pee and walked to toilet the same time his dad walked off the toilet, he had rope on his shoulder and let the penis hung on. so that was the first time I saw adult's penis and I was shocked because I never seen that before and never known that penis could be big like that (I thought his about 6 inch but at the boy's eyes could be exaggerated)

That situation made me wonder about my body because I wasn't brave enough to talk to dad about that and I found out it by myself by searching book about human's body in the school's library and when I grew up more just talked with my friend and my nephew.

So this year I had an opportunity to get close to dad because he has to go to Bangkok to meet doctor almost every month (we live different city now) so he has to overnight with me and one day he saw my penis and I saw his when stopped by the road and peed, he asked me that night about my penis because I circumsided my penis without let other people know and he thought it was strange for him because he never known about circumcision. So after that he overnighted with me and I started wearing only my brief or took off my clothes while changing (not change in toilet anymore) I wanted to see his reaction, the first time he felt strange I known that but after 2 or 3 times he didn't care, I find my dad is quite a shy person different than me who love to take off clothes. then another time I went next step by taking off clothes and walked to bathroom naked while my dad watching tv and I stopped by the front of tv talking with him about the show.

Then when he stay with me, I find him more comfortable naked when changing clothes or go to bathroom like me and I once joke him that he has big dick ! he just smile

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, my dad was never nude around the house, and only saw his large flaccid member once when I was little. In later years, I became sort of a nudist bachelor, so that when I married a woman with boys, I was determined that they have a less cloistered existence. I didn't race to cover up if they came in to chat while I was shaving after my shower, or when changing clothes. It never seemed to bother them.

audience99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
like many of the guys on this thread, nudity was normal in my home growing. Seeing my dad naked wasn’t a big deal at all. Erections weren’t a big deal either. It wasn’t sexual or creepy - just normal. He was a single guy and I only have brother so there weren’t a lot of women around until he got married in my late teens. It was very much a guy’s space. Even when he got married, he maintained his nude lifestyle which I respected. His house, his way.
I don’t think being raised that way really had any impact other than maybe making me a bit more confident as a male. I don’t carry much shame - and I certainly felt a lot of my buddies growing up were more uptight than I was

D

deleted12572791

I grew up with seeing my dad naked at the hunting cabin in the woods. It had power, running water, spa all by our private lake. We would stay there for the weekends or the whole summer when i wasnt in school. He didnt believe in hiding away what made me and where i came from. I learned a lot from him on what a man is made of. ❤

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up with seeing my dad naked at the hunting cabin in the woods. It had power, running water, spa all by our private lake. We would stay there for the weekends or the whole summer when i wasnt in school. He didnt believe in hiding away what made me and where i came from. I learned a lot from him on what a man is made of. ❤
All a part of coming of age and knowing how guys are.

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
We would love to learn what you learned