Nude Growing Up. (18+ only)

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I've commented in other threads about growing up nude, but even 18 and beyond I still went nude at home. It was how I was raised so it was something I continued doing and still do. Being naked and letting it flop about is a great feeling and very freeing. My parents are open and so nudity and sex discussions were common and not awkward. I was never shy them seeing my dick.

Negonoia

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Only time I'd see my dad naked around the house was if he was taking a shower or coming out of a shower and had the door open or if I walked in on him having sex with my mom, as far as just randomly walking around the house naked that wasn't something he did

D

deleted19042691

I’ve posted here before but felt like a good time to post again. I’m Alex, 19 years old and a 3rd generation nudist in my family. First my grandparents grew up in the tradition followed by parents, and currently in my generation along with my siblings and cousins. I’d love to share more and if you have a similar experience or would just like to chat. Send me a message!

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve posted here before but felt like a good time to post again. I’m Alex, 19 years old and a 3rd generation nudist in my family. First my grandparents grew up in the tradition followed by parents, and currently in my generation along with my siblings and cousins. I’d love to share more and if you have a similar experience or would just like to chat. Send me a message!
hi alex thanks for your update - im really intrigued by 3 generations of your family as nudists - love to chat more about your experiences! cheers dave from australia

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds great, can you share some more here? How was it when friends called over?

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would walk around the house shirtless with my dick swinging around in my shorts freeballing. Getting caught jerking and such just became normal later on
Were random adolescent boners a matter of fact thing and not frowned upon?

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We weren't raised nudist but when our mom was working 2nd shift, our dad didn't really care about nudity. After getting our showers in the evening my brother and I would normally play video games or watch tv nude. Dad was pretty much the same. When mom was home we could be nude after showers going from the bathroom to our room but that was about it..

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We were raised nudists too, my brothers and I. Our friends used to come over for skinny dipping in our pool and went to nudist camps with us. In spring break to Florida from Canada. Pretty liberal parents all round!
I'm envious! I had a fantastic childhood, but the freedom of growing up a nudist had to be so liberating.

gerpgay

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing dad nude was an often occurrence for me. After work he’d always strip down to his boxers and but if it was a hot day or he needed to relax hed go completely nude and go to his room for “personal time”. He never closed the door fully to keep an ear out incase my brothers & I got into trouble, so whenever you’d pass by his door you could see everything.

Arielxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing dad nude was an often occurrence for me. After work he’d always strip down to his boxers and but if it was a hot day or he needed to relax hed go completely nude and go to his room for “personal time”. He never closed the door fully to keep an ear out incase my brothers & I got into trouble, so whenever you’d pass by his door you could see everything.
What did you see? Can you tell us?

matt1027

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad is a bodybuilder and my parents owned a gym when I was younger, so seeing them naked/nearly naked wasn't a big deal for me or my sister. I know my parents slept nude, but they'd usually wear robes first thing in the morning while making breakfast and stuff. I would usually be in briefs myself. My parents taught me that the naked body isn't something to feel shame about, and it's not a big deal to walk from the bathroom to our bedroom naked and stuff like that.

I remember one time my dad fell asleep in the living room in his robe, and his hard dick had fallen out of the robe. That was the first time I saw him hard and it was intimidating honestly. Always had a bit more respect and admiration for him after that.