Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Grew up without a male role model, but my mother taught my sister and me to be aware of our bodily differences. Modesty expectations and appreciation of physical attributes was taught, also. We learned nakedness is our natural condition:)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My family was not nudists in the true sense but thought nothing at all about walking around nude. I had to alert them when I had friends over as there were a few awkward events.
Curious about "awkward events" … … embarrassment or potential ridicule?

Reactions: diver6

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is a traditional Hawaiian man so hes naked more often than hes clothed no matter who was around lol its the main reason why im naked at home with my boys
Grew up nude too.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not usually, though he only wore boxers so if he was up in the morning he might be in boxers and a tee. When I was young we’d sometimes shower at the same time. I think it was the whole, teach him how to shower type thing. After that the only time I saw him nude is if he happened to be asleep in bed and he’d taken his boxers off and the house was hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not usually, though he only wore boxers so if he was up in the morning he might be in boxers and a tee. When I was young we’d sometimes shower at the same time. I think it was the whole, teach him how to shower type thing. After that the only time I saw him nude is if he happened to be asleep in bed and he’d taken his boxers off and the house was hot.
Happened with me too. Though he never wore clothes and I saw him hard too

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigdickhawaiian808

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few times yeah, he would walk down the hall in the morning to the bathroom and if you were there he would make a half hearted attempt to cover himself up walking past.

I used to do this right after my first son was born lol but then I just decided to not cover it at all

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never saw my dad in anything less than underwear except for a few times of changing into swimsuits on diving trips. Regardless, I have been a nudist since probably 5th grade. I remember hiking back through our woods with friends and getting naked. I'd go back on our farm and get naked in a field to lay out. Now, when my wife and I go on vacations, we specifically seek places where we can be nude as much as possible.
We were raised nudists too, my brothers and I. Our friends used to come over for skinny dipping in our pool and went to nudist camps with us. In spring break to Florida from Canada. Pretty liberal parents all round!