Nude Gym

IsaiahGreen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just finished watching a few vids of bodybuilders working out nude at a gym. Some of which where there are others around. But when I look online for nude or clothing optional gyms, I get nothing. Where are these BB's working out? I live near LA where you'd think there'd be something, but no. I just assume they may just be renting out the place to film or know the owner/manager who lets them use the gym after hours. Would this be accurate or am I missing something?

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: IsaiahGreen

kevinhollingsworth

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

kevinhollingsworth

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spent many days and nights downstairs, great place

The reason I ask for a date is that I get to the city quite a lot and I'm interested in when the last confirmed time it was open was. Like I said, Google says it's permanently closed, so wondering if I could get a "last visted date," i.e. a month and a year, from anyone.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just finished watching a few vids of bodybuilders working out nude at a gym. Some of which where there are others around. But when I look online for nude or clothing optional gyms, I get nothing. Where are these BB's working out? I live near LA where you'd think there'd be something, but no. I just assume they may just be renting out the place to film or know the owner/manager who lets them use the gym after hours. Would this be accurate or am I missing something?

Can you share the video?

bimeesternl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read that Krubb Sauna - Gym, Bangkok, encourage you to be naked when working out and also has shirtless trainers, as described in their official website.
I read that too! I will visit it next week! If needed, I can report!