Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering if anyone knows if this exists. I was thinking if this existed people might use it. I imagine a gym that is kitted out like a normal gym but it allows members to work out in the nude or in underwear only. I thought it could be nice it just work out in my jockstrap and jockstrap only. Then there could be a cruising section for pre or post workout. Like a cruising sauna. It makes sense, coz you work out, and your hormones at raging, and there are good looking people around you that have just worked out.

Anyone thought of this before or know if this exists somewhere?

Just wondering if anyone knows if this exists. I was thinking if this existed people might use it. I imagine a gym that is kitted out like a normal gym but it allows members to work out in the nude or in underwear only. I thought it could be nice it just work out in my jockstrap and jockstrap only. Then there could be a cruising section for pre or post workout. Like a cruising sauna. It makes sense, coz you work out, and your hormones at raging, and there are good looking people around you that have just worked out.

Now that's an idea!!! Humm!! A business idea to create a gym, that caters for men who do it in the buff!! My fkin dream job too, I'm getting all excited at the prospect of cash I'd get creating a business like that! Let alone the cock and BALLS I'd be drooling over all day! Fk me thanx :)

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think som bathhouse in North America does have a gym inside with cruising area separately. They should be listed on their websites.

When I traveled to Taiwan, I visited a place called XL. It is a gym with some rooms for sex. It has machines, free weight and some mirrors in the free weight room. Some people do workout naked. I do like to see my definition as I am lifting. It does motivate you to workout harder. At the end of my workout, it was nice to jerk with one of the guy on the workout bench. That was a complete workout.

I think som bathhouse in North America does have a gym inside with cruising area separately. They should be listed on their websites.

When I traveled to Taiwan, I visited a place called XL. It is a gym with some rooms for sex. It has machines, free weight and some mirrors in the free weight room. Some people do workout naked. I do like to see my definition as I am lifting. It does motivate you to workout harder. At the end of my workout, it was nice to jerk with one of the guy on the workout bench. That was a complete workout.

This isn't about sex, its about doing the gym in the buff! Like a nudist gym! :)

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In Paris, there is a popular pool with gym facility for nudists. Most nudists go there to swim or do aquarobic but there are a few like to work out at the gym. After a good exercise, there is a steam room to relax. Been there once, but can't say if there is cruising.

If you're looking to cruise, there are plenty of places with naked night for gay and straight crowd. Most saunas in Paris have gym facility and naked nights so you can work out in the gym, naked at a gay sauna. ;)

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wouldn't this be sort of like a gay bath house?

candoso00

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty sure you'd be the most popular guy there if you showed up...
Have you been? The photos of the place make it look like its full of bears haha. Scary. I'd want to see more twinks there.

Reactions: deleted569656

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have you been? The photos of the place make it look like its full of bears haha. Scary. I'd want to see more twinks there.

No... I lived in the UK more than a decade ago (most likely before this place opened up). But I'm betting those 'scary bears' would appreciate you joining them. ;)

Reactions: Biboy9861