Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Years ago, while scrolling through Craig’s List I replied to a posting for a nude model. I had done it before and after a few emails he seemed rather legit. The guy was an artist, and it would be private, in his studio and the pay was good.

When I arrived, he had big studio lots of light and artwork everywhere. We chatted and looked at his work. He said it was going to be a sketch session with short and longer possess.

Since I had gone to art school and drawn nude models, I knew the drill. He sketched me standing, seated and laying on a small sofa often asking me to move in different positions. Sometimes he would actually move me or reposition me into exactly what he wanted to see.

I was on the sofa posed as he had instructed but I guess it wasn’t right, so he came over knelt down next to me and repositioned my head, arms and spread my legs. He then told me he was going to pull my foreskin back and reposition my cock onto my legs so he could draw my knob. I was cool with it, he was very professional but as he adjusted my cock, I started to get hard.

It didn’t seem to bother him, and he started sketching but stopped and came back to reposition my legs and told me to lay my head back. As I tilted my head back, I felt his mouth engulf my cock. He sucked me till I unloaded in his mouth. Licking his lips, he went back to sketching me. When the session ended, he paid me double the fee and I left. I posed for him one more time and had the same experience.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Years ago, while scrolling through Craig’s List I replied to a posting for a nude model. I had done it before and after a few emails he seemed rather legit. The guy was an artist, and it would be private, in his studio and the pay was good.

When I arrived, he had big studio lots of light and artwork everywhere. We chatted and looked at his work. He said it was going to be a sketch session with short and longer possess.

Since I had gone to art school and drawn nude models, I knew the drill. He sketched me standing, seated and laying on a small sofa often asking me to move in different positions. Sometimes he would actually move me or reposition me into exactly what he wanted to see.

I was on the sofa posed as he had instructed but I guess it wasn’t right, so he came over knelt down next to me and repositioned my head, arms and spread my legs. He then told me he was going to pull my foreskin back and reposition my cock onto my legs so he could draw my knob. I was cool with it, he was very professional but as he adjusted my cock, I started to get hard.

It didn’t seem to bother him, and he started sketching but stopped and came back to reposition my legs and told me to lay my head back. As I tilted my head back, I felt his mouth engulf my cock. He sucked me till I unloaded in his mouth. Licking his lips, he went back to sketching me. When the session ended, he paid me double the fee and I left. I posed for him one more time and had the same experience.
I’ve found the Craigslist post tend to go that way. Had one guy couldn’t even draw, just pretended to draw while just staring. Creepy.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve found the Craigslist post tend to go that way. Had one guy couldn’t even draw, just pretended to draw while just staring. Creepy.
Yeah it is important to talk about limits and whatnot up front. Some people are legit looking to draw, others are just looking for a scene that leads to sex.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last month I modeled for a gay men's sketch group in San Francisco. This group, hosted by Mark Chester, has been meeting for 35 years and now is both live and virtual. Because of the camera required for zoom participants, there were only 3 additional artists sketching in the room, but probably another 20 working remotely from across the country.

The session ended with an erotic pose, a first for me as a model (after 9 years of modeling elsewhere). I was a little apprehensive since my mind frame for every other of hundreds of modeling sessions was as anti-erotic as possible to avoid any erection. But I 'rose to the occasion' and the room was quite happy with the 20 minute pose.

This is the Instagram feed for Mark Chester
https://www.instagram.com/gaymenssketch/?hl=en
featuring artwork from some of those sessions, as well as some photos of the models. I'm in that feed under my professional name Marc Short. If you are an artist, feel free to contact him to be included in the weekly drawing sessions.