Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: goatee.kris

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Walter Delgado Alencar Júnior modeling at Leslie Lohman Museum art class View attachment 68624831
It's too bad that he appears so uncomfortable that he needs to have his shorts halfway down his leg like a security blanket. That kind of energy translates to the artists.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's too bad that he appears so uncomfortable that he needs to have his shorts halfway down his leg like a security blanket. That kind of energy translates to the artists.
This group often has the model pose with the clothing used as a "prop" ... sometimes mostly nude is hotter than fully nude, like he was caught in the act of undressing.

The model frequency ends up erect and sometimes even pleasures himself at the end of the session... wondering if either happened this time.

D

deleted4710801

This is something I've always wanted to do, and now after reading this thread I'm going to look into doing it!

Reactions: Jake1973

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I sat for a group for the first time yesterday. Although it's a gay men's group it is usually pretty tame. A few guys have gotten spontaneous erections but it's rare and not implicitly encouraged as in the NYC group I attended. It's called a "male group" and it's always been all guys drawing but as my luck would have it a woman showed up to draw. I didn't care but I was less likely to push the envelope not knowing what her tolerance level was.

As it happens she decided to leave at the last break (she may have thought it was over) so the last two poses I willed myself to swell up and briefly got fully hard. I wasn't actively tugging on it or anything as I remember one guy offered to do that and one of the moderators got all flustered, but afterwards I got a comment from the same guy that indicated it was noticed and not unappreciated LOL.

Fantastic.adoration

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks to internet you no longer need to be in the same room with your model, all my drawings were with people of other countries, using the web.

Life drawing can only be properly done live. The artist observes the shapes and shades of an actual 3D body and can move around to get a better perspective while drawing from a 2D photo or screen already loses much of the visual information needed.

Technology is good for many things but this is not one of them.

Fantastic.adoration

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Life drawing can only be properly done live. The artist observes the shapes and shades of an actual 3D body and can move around to get a better perspective while drawing from a 2D photo or screen already loses much of the visual information needed.

Technology is good for many things but this is not one of them.
Well it saves you in case you live in another country and you have no way to travel, plus who said I used a picture? Live camera exist.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well it saves you in case you live in another country and you have no way to travel, plus who said I used a picture? Live camera exist.
It is a two-dimensional image. A human body is a three-dimensional object occupying space. They are not the same. Ask any art instructor.