Nude in front of coworkers

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Whats your experience of being nude in front of people you work with? Anything changed after?

I recently ran into a friend I usually only see at conferences at a Korean spa. He'd accidentally seen me naked (just my backside) a long time ago when he walked in on me changing out of my swim trunks. I don't think anything will change, except now I can bring up a mental image of his junk when I see him. Not that I will...

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On rare occasions I and others I worked with had to take decontamination showers at work. Those were taken nude and jump suits put on afterwards. Never caused a problem. Saw a few in the gym also, again was just part of the normal day with no problems at work afterward.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since I’m a high school baseball coach, I see many of co-workers (assistant coach and coaches of other sports) nude all the time. I guess in our world, being naked and seeing dicks is pretty normal so nothing much changes after, with the exception of guy jokes when they notice how big mine is compared to theirs.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently ran into a friend I usually only see at conferences at a Korean spa.

Funny, same just happened to me. Although it was someone I worked with a few years ago. I knew this person was gay or at least no because they once propositioned a mmf threesome after a night of drinking.

My initial reaction when I first saw him was to leave. I was undressing at the lockers when I saw him walk out of the wet area and into a sleeping room. But I decided to stay. I wasn’t shy and was very curious about seein his cock. We “bumped” into each other in the sauna a little later.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On rare occasions I and others I worked with had to take decontamination showers at work. Those were taken nude and jump suits put on afterwards. Never caused a problem. Saw a few in the gym also, again was just part of the normal day with no problems at work afterward.

I suspect that if you had to take "decontamination showers" at work, seeing your colleagues naked, or being seen nude by them, was the absolute least of your concerns.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boss took me and another female coworker out of town for a 3 day training session. My female coworker got her own room and I ended up sharing a room with our boss to cutback on company costs. Throughout the trip my boss and I crossed paths while nude a few times. One training session was early morning and my boss insisted we leave the bathroom door unlocked while showering so that we could both utilize the one bathroom as we were in a crunch for time. My boss decides to take a quick shower and I am also in the bathroom brushing my teeth and shaving waiting to get in the shower when he exits. He gets out of the shower towels off, drops the towel and proceeds to squeeze pass me as I stand at the bathroom mirror which was a tight squeeze. At this point I was rinsing off after shaving and my boss had to literally turn his body sideways to get behind me because the space was that tight. I had a towel around my waist but there was still the awkward moment when my bosses penis brushes pass my ass. Once he was clear of the threshold and at the bed changing he makes a joke about how strange that would have been if I wouldn't have had the towel around my waist. Turns out my boss goes commando because he put his pants on without any underwear and he sleeps in the nude so I became pretty familiar with his body. I eventually asked him if there were benefits to going commando and he told me something about it being a habit and he only "secures the boys" when he needs the support such as going to the gym but other times "the boys like to just hang out and be free."

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have seen many of my current coworkers naked at the gym and during a tight budget period we had to share hotel rooms on business trips and saw some of the guys in a different setting than just the gym. In my previous job we would often go to the gym together during lunch or after work, so it was a regular occurrence No biggie, nothing changes.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect that if you had to take "decontamination showers" at work, seeing your colleagues naked, or being seen nude by them, was the absolute least of your concerns.

You are probably right but where I work I am a mechanic, we have a shower stall with two.

I took a shower for 14 years since I started till one co worker wanted to take a shower and I had dealt with homophobic people. They say they are all man but they are not.

Everyone there in the locker room claims they are all man and it doesn’t bother them till they are two men go in the shower th n they start to talk.

Then the person who gave me hard time taking a shower there because he liked after he tried it 1 1/2 year ago because his septic an lateral system was not good at home.

We had a battle of three people taking a shower one at a time. I was found it for 14 years an all of a sudden now everyone wants to take a shower, if someone looks at them naked they don’t like it. It was an awful battle to take shower till they put up dividers then there more to cause after another from that moment ne person.

In 1970 I was in 6th grade you learn then in gym, you take shower after gym with all of your class mates. it doesn’t phase me to be naked in front of a man, I feel comfortable, it’s the other person I have to worry about.

We all look an we are curious as well.

By the way I like your picture you have above your name, that gives a very warm feeling about that I sense. I like that picture, shows compassion, warmth an affection for both with love an caring for both.

Buddie

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are probably right but where I work I am a mechanic, we have a shower stall with two.

I took a shower for 14 years since I started till one co worker wanted to take a shower and I had dealt with homophobic people. They say they are all man but they are not.

Everyone there in the locker room claims they are all man and it doesn’t bother them till they are two men go in the shower th n they start to talk.

Then the person who gave me hard time taking a shower there because he liked after he tried it 1 1/2 year ago because his septic an lateral system was not good at home.

We had a battle of three people taking a shower one at a time. I was found it for 14 years an all of a sudden now everyone wants to take a shower, if someone looks at them naked they don’t like it. It was an awful battle to take shower till they put up dividers then there more to cause after another from that moment ne person.

In 1970 I was in 6th grade you learn then in gym, you take shower after gym with all of your class mates. it doesn’t phase me to be naked in front of a man, I feel comfortable, it’s the other person I have to worry about.

We all look an we are curious as well.

By the way I like your picture you have above your name, that gives a very warm feeling about that I sense. I like that picture, shows compassion, warmth an affection for both with love an caring for both.

Buddie

Thanks, Buddie. I like your story, and it is a special picture in a lot of ways. :)

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I say something wrong, I was wondering if that was you in the picture or if that was a picture itself?

One night like ke to chat if it’s okay with you

Buddie

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had a number of instances over the years when I've either worked out with or worked out at the same gym as coworkers. I've generally worked out at Y's for many years, mostly with open showers, so there have been numerous times where I have showered with or been naked in front of a co-worker. There were also times when I was younger when I did side-trips with coworkers before or after work travel and shared hotel rooms and as when sharing with any male friends, there was a certain amount on incidental nudity getting in and out of the shower, etc.

In short, many colleagues have seen my penis over the years. To me, it is healthy male bonding. I think it's an extension of becoming comfortable with coworkers outside of work, in general. When I've gone out for meals and/or drinks with coworkers, that out-of-the-office bonding tends to build a closer working relationship in the office. This takes in one step further, in that we learn that we share a common value in that we're both comfortable being naked, which to me is inherently manly behavior.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had a number of instances over the years when I've either worked out with or worked out at the same gym as coworkers. I've generally worked out at Y's for many years, mostly with open showers, so there have been numerous times where I have showered with or been naked in front of a co-worker. There were also times when I was younger when I did side-trips with coworkers before or after work travel and shared hotel rooms and as when sharing with any male friends, there was a certain amount on incidental nudity getting in and out of the shower, etc.

In short, many colleagues have seen my penis over the years. To me, it is healthy male bonding. I think it's an extension of becoming comfortable with coworkers outside of work, in general. When I've gone out for meals and/or drinks with coworkers, that out-of-the-office bonding tends to build a closer working relationship in the office. This takes in one step further, in that we learn that we share a common value in that we're both comfortable being naked, which to me is inherently manly behavior.
I have bumped into coworker at the gym too fully nude. Coworker wants to go to a spa together which means being fully nude for a long period of time in front of one another. Hope it helps us to bond better