Nude in front of coworkers

Pedritohola26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not often but it happened
- at first company while we went for outing, I paired with a guy older than me about 2 years from my team stay in the villa for 1 night (last day of the trip). the villa is like tropical house, so there's the window that I didn't think it was the real window at first, I thought it was the design and while my roommate went to shower after the arrival, I just walked around the villa to take the picture of decoration and pushed that window accidentally and it opened, I saw him standing in the hot shower and he just looked at me with shocking face. Actually I saw only his butt because he covered the dick so quick.

- second time It was in New Year, I went to Koh Chang with an Italian guy from other team, he was about almost 40, as working in the tourism company, there is always free accommodation sometimes and this times only me and him available and took the chance. I know he is straight because he was just divorced from a thai lady there is something that made me curious about him (he was always shy and a beautiful trans guild come to the office and told me a story about a gay guy at his apartment admire his muscles). So we didn't stay at same room, I was the one who went to swimming pool first with blue speedo (the one in display pic) laying on the beach bent and few minutes he just went to a nearby bench with surf shorts but when I decided to walk to the long beach I covered up with a short but he took off his short. guess what he wore? It was a black bodybuilding thong !!! I was very surprised but didn't say anything except while we walking I told him that he has good body.

but the hilight it was the night that I never forget, we went to Saikao beach for dinner and while walking to a convenient shop, there was an area for local bar. I didn't want to go there but he just want to, so when we went there, about 3 ladies came for greetings mostly to him, not me because I'm asian. He introduced me as an indonesian friend, the ladies with short skirts tried to seduce him and the a lady ziped off his pant and sucking his dick. I was shocked once again, I didn't remember that much because i tried to avoid the lady as I'm gay! Finally we walked off the bar without those lady because I told him I want to back the hotel. I knew he was a bit disappointed that he didn't finish having fun with someone, so when we back to the hotel. I told him that I would go to the beach bench and he came along, while we chatted and having beer, I opened Grindr, there's the sound so I chatted with a chinese guy at the same hotel. First I thought about meeting that guy at my place or his place alone, but then I decided to tell him that what I would do and asked him like "Maybe you wanna join if you want" he smiles and said yes. That night we had threesome with a chinese guy and that what only one times we had fun before I resigned from the company.

Hshsjkabwhhw

Loved Member
Media
Went on a two week intra-company work trip to Japan
Our host there asked us if we wanted to explore their bathhouses - we said yes
He asked us if we are comfortable with being naked - if we are he'll bring us to a normal bathhouse where nudity is mandatory, if we are not he'll being us to a foreigner friendly nudity optional bathhouse
We said we'll try the nudity optional one first, and if we feel like it we'll go nude and maybe go to a normal bathhouse next time
I expected it to be 50-50 nude and clothed, but turns out it's more like 5% nude 95% clothed - almost everyone who is nude is Japanese, almost all foreigners are clothed
I suppose it makes sense - there are very few Japanese people here because I assume they hate bathhouses like this, and foreigners who are comfortable with being naked would just go to a normal bathhouse

Very soon we were like fuck this, let's go to a proper bathhouse