Nude in front of coworkers

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The other coaches and I usually change at school in the mornings before classes begin so yeah we see each other naked or in various forms of undress. Most of us shower at the end of the day too. Sometimes in the big open shower room but most of the time we'll use the showers in the two offices we have in the locker room.

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have seen many of my coworkers nude as lots of us use the same gym older guys like me just walk to the shower nude some of the younger ones dont take a shower at all .did have to share a room with my boss he is older man like me so we was nude in the room alot no big deal we did look at each other and joked that our wives was lucky ladies .

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last job had access to a large gym with an employee-only locker room. There were a few times where, despite trying to find dead times during the day, I ended up changing and showering with co-workers, many of whom wanted to talk shop while showering and changing. Definitely a little awkward when not prepared for having to focus on a conversation while also trying to wash up.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My last job had access to a large gym with an employee-only locker room. There were a few times where, despite trying to find dead times during the day, I ended up changing and showering with co-workers, many of whom wanted to talk shop while showering and changing. Definitely a little awkward when not prepared for having to focus on a conversation while also trying to wash up.

Yeah I wouldn’t care too much but I can see your point.

We’re all men. It’s a locker room. We’re all gonna be naked.

It’s just an extra bit of skin, so it’s no big deal. That’s how I look at it.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe not what you were expecting, but being naked with other guys and having regular conversations is great in my book. Yeah, you're naked, but that's not a big deal if you can be having the same discussion you'd have in a conference room or around the coffee machine.

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I wouldn’t care too much but I can see your point.

We’re all men. It’s a locker room. We’re all gonna be naked.

It’s just an extra bit of skin, so it’s no big deal. That’s how I look at it.
Being naked isn't what was awkward - it was the co-worker trying to have a work conversation when all I wanted to do was shower, change and leave heh.

Unless the conversation is with a friend, I don't really want to interact at all in the locker room.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being naked isn't what was awkward - it was the co-worker trying to have a work conversation when all I wanted to do was shower, change and leave heh.
Gotcha. I don't mind conversation in the locker room, but will keep to myself when I'm in a hurry. When I start seeing the same guys every time I'm there, some casual conversation always happens. I've made some good friends swimming and in the showers afterward.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gotcha. I don't mind conversation in the locker room, but will keep to myself when I'm in a hurry. When I start seeing the same guys every time I'm there, some casual conversation always happens. I've made some good friends swimming and in the showers afterward.

Yeah agreed. And I think being naked helps. It’s healthy for men to be naked around each other. It’s like a silent bonding takes place.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah agreed. And I think being naked helps. It’s healthy for men to be naked around each other. It’s like a silent bonding takes place.
It seems as though the friends I've been naked with have become some of my closer friends. I'm not sure if it was the common interests that got us naked in front of each other or the nakedness.

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first job sometimes involved supporting disabled swimming. The staff changing room was quite small, and mostly there would be on of us changing while another supervised. On one occasion, however, I recall 3 of us all trying to shower and change at the same time in a room really only made for one.... I have abiding memories of all 3 of huddled naked trying to dry ourselves.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I played squash last week with a coworker. He knew I played and I asked me if he could try and play with me.
After the game, I saw that the situation wasn't comfortable for him, so I just took a shower facing the wall and he did the same on the opposite site. He was also talking to me, so I turned facing him but he remained looking at the wall, so I got he didn't want to see/show.
After the shower I didn't show, I just dressed and got ready, but I saw him trying the "towel-dance" and I saw his small cock.

D

deleted140118

Being the the military it’s almost customary to be naked in front of co-workers eventually. Even though we don’t have open showers, I still dry off and lotion up naked in the locker room which normally has 2 or 3 of my coworkers there at the same time.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago I saw a colleague naked after a group of us went swimming together, he always had a very cocky attitude in the office and full of his own self-importance; knowing we’d all seen his very small penis he seemed to be much less confident after that occasion.

LGA

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've just joined a gym through work, where loads of people are members and I always see someone there!

I think it helps that there is a communal shower and everyone over the age of 25 (it seems) showers naked. So it makes it less awkward, but I still try to avoid direct conversations or looking....not that comfortable yet! haha

I've just joined a gym through work, where loads of people are members and I always see someone there!

I think it helps that there is a communal shower and everyone over the age of 25 (it seems) showers naked. So it makes it less awkward, but I still try to avoid direct conversations or looking....not that comfortable yet! haha
Sort of gives new meaning to the old advice that if you are nervous making a presentation, picture the audience naked!

Reactions: LGA and Buddie