Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've just joined a gym through work, where loads of people are members and I always see someone there!

I think it helps that there is a communal shower and everyone over the age of 25 (it seems) showers naked. So it makes it less awkward, but I still try to avoid direct conversations or looking....not that comfortable yet! haha
After you see them for a while, it will seem like a casual conversation regardless of what you're wearing.

I work in a multi-tenant office building which has a nice workout facility in the basement. Over the years, I have seen (and been seen by) several co-workers naked in the showers. The only change in relationship I am aware of was with a co-worker who invited me to join him and a lady friend in a MFM..... which we did multiple times.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in the Navy, physical training was a regular thing, and I'd see guys from my unit, and our bosses, and their bosses in the locker room changing to go to the gym, or showering after exercise. It was completely normal. I recall once my boss asking where I'd gotten the square cut boxers I was wearing. They were just Jockey brand from the store on base. Don't recall if he ever started wearing the same.

After discharge from the service I have had a few jobs and my gym has always been the local YMCA. I haven't worked at a place with its own gym. It's never occurred that I've run into a coworker working out at the Y or showering or in the locker room.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was recently showering at the gym when my auditor came into the shower . I don’t actually work with him; he more accurately works to audit my program once a year. He stole several glances at my crotch and seemed somewhat amazed by it. He was hung average and seemed confident in his skin. It will be interesting to see if he steals any glances at my crotch when he audits me next spring. I have always thought he was attractive, but there is a very strange line you have to draw with the CPA who audits you. I’m not even allowed to offer coffee or a bottle of water.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well since I’m a high school baseball coach, I see many of co-workers (assistant coach and coaches of other sports) nude all the time. I guess in our world, being naked and seeing dicks is pretty normal so nothing much changes after, with the exception of guy jokes when they notice how big mine is compared to theirs.

Let's see it

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I use the gym at work pretty frequently. While the younger American guys cover up, most everyone else tends not to give a shit. I don't think seeing everyone else's goods creates a huge power / ego dynamic more than it promotes a healthy sense of camaraderie and trust.

I actually took these last week. Some other guy was taking selfies on the opposite side of the mirror as I walked in, then covered up and hit the showers immediately. I was hoping we could exchange pointers. :)

View media item 1419502View media item 1419501

I'd cover up around you, damn dude

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had to share a hotel room recently due to the hotel being sold out for a convention. It was the first time a co worker actually commented on my size directly to me. In the past, I have heard nicknames given to me, but no one had directly paid a compliment. I joked that it had been a perk I received when I got the corner office.

Let's see it

LGA

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
After you see them for a while, it will seem like a casual conversation regardless of what you're wearing.

Hopefully - already chatted to someone in my team today and he sparked the conversation when he was naked and toweling off...that helped as it gives confidence for me to do that next time! :)

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use the gym at work pretty frequently. While the younger American guys cover up, most everyone else tends not to give a shit. I don't think seeing everyone else's goods creates a huge power / ego dynamic more than it promotes a healthy sense of camaraderie and trust.

I actually took these last week. Some other guy was taking selfies on the opposite side of the mirror as I walked in, then covered up and hit the showers immediately. I was hoping we could exchange pointers. :)

View media item 1419502View media item 1419501
Lookin’ GREAT!

Reactions: GreekXL

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Agree completely, the nervousness and being quiet is what makes things weird. Just talk and look at whatever you want. I guarantee you’ll be more comfortable, and so will they.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Referenced this in other thread but I would say I’ve seen about 85% of the guys I work with naked at some point. Most everyone goes to the gym nearby our office. No dynamics shifted.

That being there have been a couple incidents outside of this. I’ve gotten drunk with coworkers and ended up with their dick in my mouth, who knows how it happened, but those things would sometimes end weirdly. Especially if they were married.