Nude in front of...

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember what it was like to undress in front of your classmates for the first time? Were you nervous? Were you confident?

Who has been the most difficult person to be totally nude in front of? (father, teacher, friend, etc.).

S

SirConcis

This wasn't difficult for me, but may have been for a friend. At high school, a good friend and I used to chat during breaks. A mutual friend had t get circumcised, and I asked "I wonder how cut gutys can get hard, wouldn't the skin get too tight ?". He said "I wouldn't know, I'm not cut either".

Fast forward a couple pf years , and we are next to each other at the locker room. We undress and it turns out he is cut. He never said anythig about it. My guess is that he must have realised that he too needed to get cut because his skin couldn't go back, but when he first undressed in front of me, he was probably affraid I would notice he was now cut since he had told me earlier he was uncut. Didn't say a thing.

Another one: much younger, we wre 3 friends together. One was teling us that at class some guy went around asking guys if they were cut/uncut. So I asked him what his answer was. He refused to answer.

Fast forward many years, and this guy is at the same pre university school. He drops pants at locker room to reveal an exposed glans. So I finally had my answer... or so I thought.

A few weeks later, we are both taking showers, I wentr in with foreskin over head and he went in with head exposed. When we exited the cubicles to dry off, to my great surprise, and in fronr of me,he pulled a foreskin over all of his head. Ironically I had my head all exposed at that point. It was the only time I saw him with covered head, all other times afterwards, he had his head exposed. My guess is that he finally answered the question he didn't want to answer as a kid, but just when we were alone in the shower room.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
scared shitless. I was still hairless at 15 and most of my friends were already well developed in the pubes and pit hair departments.

Nowadays, I don't care who I undress in front of. I probably won't undress in front of my nephews or even my brothers because of my PA. I just don't want to hear about it.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had to do it in 4th grade - didn't think anything of it at the time. I also did it the summer before 4th grade when I joined a friend's summer camp for a day. I don't remember being nervous then either but I do remember a really fat kid with a button of a penis below his belly. >_>

I AM a bit nervous about the nude beach visit I'm planning for next Friday, though... totally different experience, I think.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled since I was 9 years old so I got used to being nude in the locker room for weigh ins. SInce then, I have become 100% comfortable being nude around people anywhere. The nude beaches in NJ and Florida are addictive.

Last edited:

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I had to be naked in front of a bunch of friends was in 7th grade for basketball. We had to start showering after practices and games. I was nervous about being behind the other guys growth-wise, but I ended up being way more developed than the rest of them. I was the only one with pubes and my dick was much bigger. A few years later, in high school, I even had a friend ask me if I had a big dick cause he had heard from one of the guys in the locker room that I was hung.

Reactions: 41769 and fxstsb96

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In 5th and 6th grade changing into gym clothes and showering were optional. no one did it.

In 7th grade that is when we had to start changing and showering for gym. I was a bit concerned about it at first. But it was kind of like jumping into a pool... once you are in and your heads under it isn't a problem.

I forgot I was nude, no stress.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My father laughed about this for years.... I am from a 'big' family, so being young I thought everyone was.... so my first day after PE, my dad asked how it went, and I wanted to know what was wrong with the other boys? My sons have teased me about it since pop so kindly shared that with my sons...sheesh.

I thought many they were sick (some were so tiiiiiny)

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it was 8th grade locker room dressing out for the first time and showering afterwards. I was so nervous I had only ever seen my Father and brothers. At 14 I was already 6" soft and just about as hairy as I am now (which isn't saying much). I felt horrible and out of place most of the other guys hadn't even started changing into adults. I was teased for my size I was teased for the large and extra balls... I was never treated the same again. I now know that most of the teasing was to due to them being envious, but it still hurt back then. I was so bad the gym teacher let me change in a private room. He also helped me with proper support straps that I needed adult sizes but a youth band width. After that I did not have to get nude in front of any one until a doctor removed my extra testes at 15 almost 16. Then in high school my best friend and I had to huddle in a sleeping bag to avoid dying from hypothermia. THAT was awkward, but necessary.

Reactions: 41769

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Starting in middle school to high school, we had to change clothes in front of eachother for gym. (Required wear being a t shirt and shorts, so we kept on our underwear.)

I remember when I first learned of this I was so scared that I would'nt be able to control myself and I would get an erection. Never happend. And honestly, I would never for any reason want to be naked in front of my family

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sadly my youngest son had the same experience...

For me it was 8th grade locker room dressing out for the first time and showering afterwards. I was so nervous I had only ever seen my Father and brothers. At 14 I was already 6" soft and just about as hairy as I am now (which isn't saying much). I felt horrible and out of place most of the other guys hadn't even started changing into adults. I was teased for my size I was teased for the large and extra balls... I was never treated the same again. I now know that most of the teasing was to due to them being envious, but it still hurt back then. I was so bad the gym teacher let me change in a private room. He also helped me with proper support straps that I needed adult sizes but a youth band width. After that I did not have to get nude in front of any one until a doctor removed my extra testes at 15 almost 16. Then in high school my best friend and I had to huddle in a sleeping bag to avoid dying from hypothermia. THAT was awkward, but necessary.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
7th grade was the first time we had to strip naked, get dressed in gym clothes, then shower naked afterwards with 30 other boys. I was initially scared, but quickly it became normal. I was one of the few boys in class who had begun puberty, and already had a dick and some hair on my body. I got ribbed the first few days, but that too became normal.

We moved a lot, and always had to find new doctors. I was always nervous about getting naked in front of a new doctor.

Reactions: 41769

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember what it was like to undress in front of your classmates for the first time? Were you nervous? Were you confident?
My older sister told me that when I started high school that every student changed for gym class in the locker room and took gang showers. The first day I was a little nervous, but went through the motions. Everyone else did it too, so I didn't feel awkward about it. By the end of the week, it was the norm and I didn't think much about it.

Who has been the most difficult person to be totally nude in front of? (father, teacher, friend, etc.).
I had to go for a draft physical during the Vietnam War era in 1971. There were hundreds of young guys in a long line wearing just their briefs. Most of the employees were women who saw us all day long in our underwear. It was a mass processing of physical exams. The line reached one station where the doctor would direct the next 10 guys to come forward and line up side by side. They were instructed to remove their underwear and keep their hands at their sides. This is in a huge room with numerous female medical assistants and nurses working and moving about. The doctor would go to the first inductee, hold his balls, ask him to cough. Then the guy had to bend over while the doctor checked his rectum. After the doctor finished, he moved to guy # 2. When he finished examining guy # 10, he directed all of the guys to put their underwear on and move to the next station. I remember feeling humiliated standing there naked with all these women there. I had to keep in mind that they see this all day 5 days a week, and could care less about me. Today I would love to find myself in that same situation!

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first time I had to be naked in front of a bunch of friends was in 7th grade for basketball. We had to start showering after practices and games. I was nervous about being behind the other guys growth-wise, but I ended up being way more developed than the rest of them. I was the only one with pubes and my dick was much bigger. A few years later, in high school, I even had a friend ask me if I had a big dick cause he had heard from one of the guys in the locker room that I was hung.

That's pretty brave asking straight-out about someone's dick because of rumours. I kind of wondered about my best friend as I first saw him naked at the swimming pool lockeroom in gr.7 and noticed he was huge(we weren't close then, but by gr.9 we were)...even when he was my best friend trying to bring up his big dick was a little awkward. LOL Maybe I'm just shy.:tongue:. If I had the guts I would have asked him to see it...and knowing him he probably would have showed me :frown1:

PS. my own story, we had to be nude starting in gr.4 when we took swimming lessons at the local pool during Elementary...we were all Asian and I didn't know of anything about "Asians having smaller dicks, White/Black guys have the huge ones" kind of thing...but I was still shy to show it, I thought my penis was weird looking (I had no idea what cut/uncut was).

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I had to start getting nude in the locker room in 7th grade. I had to take PE through 10th grade. I hated it but by 9th grade I did notice I had a bigger one than guys who were 18.
At first, I hated having to shower after college gym. My low self-esteem was the issue. One day, I walked into the shower when the other guys were already in there. I noticed my tennis partner had checked me out, and his eyes were huge. From then on, I would kind of strut into the showers. haha

Reactions: 41769 and fxstsb96

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My father laughed about this for years.... I am from a 'big' family, so being young I thought everyone was.... so my first day after PE, my dad asked how it went, and I wanted to know what was wrong with the other boys? My sons have teased me about it since pop so kindly shared that with my sons...sheesh.

I thought many they were sick (some were so tiiiiiny)

I never said a word to anyone about it but the first uncut guy I ever saw was an 8th grader. I thought something was terribly wrong with his meat, and felt sorry for him. haha

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...I had to go for a draft physical during the Vietnam War era in 1971. There were hundreds of young guys in a long line wearing just their briefs...It was a mass processing of physical exams...

Same when I went for a freshman physical in college. I thought it odd at the time, because we had to have a physical by our own doctor as part of the application packet.

We started out stripping to our waists in a big waiting room, placing our shirts and t-shirts on chairs. They handed us each a medical form, and told us to fill out our name and other information. About ten minutes (and five doctors) later, we came into a big empty room, and were told to take off the rest of our clothes, and form a line. This time, we just folded up our clothes in a little pile, left them in that room, and formed a naked line down a hall, with multiple exam rooms down both sides. We were quiet at first, then some guys began quietly joking, then general conversation started. I got to know the guy in front and the guy behind me very well.

From that big line, five guys at a time would line up in front of five doctors, hand them our forms, and they examined whatever part of you they were interested in. We'd move on to the next station, next five guys would step up. The whole thing took about an hour. I was surprised that my clothes were still where I'd left them.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I attended an old elementary school building for grades K-8 and there was no locker room, so for the first nine years of my education on gym day I (and all the others in my class) would go to school with gym shorts on under our pants that we'd take off before class and put them back on afterward, so there was no nakedness, showers, etc.

Then it was time for high school (in a different building) and mandatory swim class ... oh my. I was an excellent swimmer, that wasn't the issue, but being naked at that age in front of all these guys I didn't know ... it all but killed me, lol. Some of it was body issues. I was a chunky kid so I was really self conscious about that. That, combined with the fact that I had never been naked around anyone other than immediate family members, and only briefly at that, well the family doctor, too, but you get my point. Man, it's a wonder I lived through my freshman year of high school, lol. I did it, but I sure didn't like it.