Nude in front of...

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup...I'd say most school sports forced the situation at a young age. I would get pissed off when my friends would tell others about my size...I was young and stupid. lol

The first time I had to be naked in front of a bunch of friends was in 7th grade for basketball. We had to start showering after practices and games. I was nervous about being behind the other guys growth-wise, but I ended up being way more developed than the rest of them. I was the only one with pubes and my dick was much bigger. A few years later, in high school, I even had a friend ask me if I had a big dick cause he had heard from one of the guys in the locker room that I was hung.

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7th grade was the year. Showers were required after PE. I was a little nervous because I would become hard so easily. After a few days realized that hard on was not going to happen and it was just a matter of concentrating on getting the shower, getting dry and getting dressed for the next class.

Besides, no one wanted to be like the one guy who could not take off his white briefs and shower with them on!

I was raised by a single dad who is only 20 years old than me. I have seen my dad nude all of my life. Neither of us have any problem undressing in front of each other.

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
4th grade is the first time i remember. saw lota tiny dicks that day, and they all saw mine too. haha

hardest was for my bro to see me, but i think it was because i was getting naked and he didnt. oh well. i'll get naked in front of any body these days.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never really did sports in HS, but distinctly remember the first time I saw my best friend nude, at our local gym. I know it was a "moment" for both of us, but he handled it beautifully, and I contained my mix of excitement and potential bashfulness. He stripped down, making some light comment. I did the same, we both peeked at each others penises and balls, then wrapped our towels and headed into the sauna. While there, I had the courage to unwrap my towel and reveal more...he followed suit. It was quite an erotic moment, but the beginning of a wonderful openness between us. At our next visit, I asked him if he dared me to jerk off in the sauna. (Gross!, I know, but I was 18). He liked the idea, and stood watch outside the door, and of course glanced at me through the little window. I should add that after that first time being naked with him, I went home and masturbated several times!

Reactions: fxstsb96

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I wrestled since I was 9 years old so I got used to being nude in the locker room for weigh ins. SInce then, I have become 100% comfortable being nude around people anywhere. The nude beaches in NJ and Florida are addictive.

Cool what weight did you wrestle at?
I wrestled since I was in the 3rd grade all the way thru college 178-189
Now I teach wrestling at my gym.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Remember what it was like to undress in front of your classmates for the first time? Were you nervous? Were you confident?

Who has been the most difficult person to be totally nude in front of? (father, teacher, friend, etc.).

I never really have had a problem being naked in front of others, it just never bothered me.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hated being naked in the showerroom, after I had reached puberty, as my penis was twice as big as my classmates´. I should have felt proud, but everyone kept staring at my penis so it was very embarrassing. I am black and all my classmates were white, so they all thought I was hung because I was black.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TOday at 37 i am very comfortable with my body even though not at my best! I may say that i iave move to the other side, i rather enjoy showing off, or maybe feell aroused sometimes when someone sees my thing... But when i was 13, it was very difficultfor me t get naked in front of anyone. Well, things change man.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember how weird it felt to walk naked from the locker to the shower room for the first time. Just the hanging, breeze against my genitals, feeling. And the way my cock would stretch out a little as I walked, since it wasn't being held in by a jock. And hearing the multiple showers running, feeling the steamy hot air as you got closer. It was a long walk, too. Our lockers were as far away from the shower room as possible in both jr and senior high. (7th and 8th grade shower room had the Bradley "trees," but high school was back to the line of shower heads along opposite walls of two side-by-side rooms (no assignment to either room, you ended up where you could find a vacant shower. It was quite an education seeing naked freshmen boys standing beside senior young men, with a tile trough/drain recessed along the wall beneath each shower line.). I always figured the PE-class issued skimpy white towels were interchangeable, so I never paid particular attention to where I hung "my" towel when I went in. I just took whichever one was closest when I left, and never caught any shit for it.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i played both football and wrestling in high school. in football no one really showered. in wrestling we all had to in order to avoid staph infection. i remember in 9th grade feeling so awkward. i never showered infront of a bunch of dudes before so at first i did it with my boxers on. then i was a bit more comfortable after realizing that not everyone showering was packing so i showered naked. people would be in the shower conversing with each other so i knew nudity wasn't that big of a deal and i shouldn't have been making a big deal about it. its a fucking penis. we all have one. don't know why i was trippin.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled and played football in HS as well. We showered after football games and usually weighed in naked especially if we were way too close for comfort with regard to weight. I really wasn't thinking about "who was packing", I was worried about making weight, or getting clean after a game in the grass/mud.