Nude in Public

PunkKidd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a problem, im not shy about my endowment or anything but every time i find myself naked in front of guys, lockerroom, showers, or just hangin out, i always seem to get an erection.
i want to be able to do all these things without having to worry about that.
is there any advice someone could give me on how to make the boy stay down.
thanks

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with track, it may be the fact that others can see you. Unless, of course, you're enjoying seeing them... ;-)

PunkKidd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah i enjoy showin off and i do get horny bein nude with others
and there are times i want to be aroused
but most of the time i would rather not be because im just havin a good time bein nude with friends and dont wanna pop a woody
or im at the gym just tryin to dry off or shower or get dressed and i dont want to get one in those situations either
it gets annoying because it happens at inconvinent times

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't tell your age, but enjoy it while it lasts! ;-)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks

Have you tried jerking off more before you do these things? At your age, I got hard everytime my dick was exposed to air, regardless of who was there to see. But that seemed to help a little.

Have you tried putting some desensitizer on your dick, like the kind people use to avoid premature ejaculations?

Do you have this problem when you are getting plenty of sex with others? It used to happen to me more often when I wasn't having regular sex.

The other thing that helped was talking or joking about it when it happened. That meant that I wasn't hoping people would ignore it--I was actually drawing attention to it. Then when the topic changed, I could focus on on somebody else or something other than the fact that I was naked. Focusing on somebody or something else helped.

If that doesn't work, the only thing you can do is forget about the hard on as best you can and enjoy what you are doing! I never had anybody ever get upset that I had a hard on, and I doubt that anyone really cared that much. The worst was just a few who misinterpreted what it meant, but if they are people you care about, you can set them straight pretty easily.

PunkKidd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks guys for all the help
its not really an embarassment issue nor is it a misinterpretation issue either it's really just annoying to sit around with good friends hangin out naked just bein guys and trying to deal with a 9 inch pole between your legs
it kinda ruins the fun for me and it also puts quite a few of my friends to shame which i dont enjoy doing because they are my buds and if they are self concious then hangin around with them like that just kinda rubs it in their face (no pun intended and in all seriousness) i figured it was probablly just a hormone issue i was just wonderin if their was anything i could do about it

but yeah thanks guys

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a problem, im not shy about my endowment or anything but every time i find myself naked in front of guys, lockerroom, showers, or just hangin out, i always seem to get an erection.
i want to be able to do all these things without having to worry about that.
thanks

PM me, and I'll talk to you about it. When I was 18, I went through the same thing. I'm about an hour and a half from you.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried jerking off more before you do these things? At your age, I got hard everytime my dick was exposed to air, regardless of who was there to see. But that seemed to help a little.

Have you tried putting some desensitizer on your dick, like the kind people use to avoid premature ejaculations?

Do you have this problem when you are getting plenty of sex with others? It used to happen to me more often when I wasn't having regular sex.

The other thing that helped was talking or joking about it when it happened. That meant that I wasn't hoping people would ignore it--I was actually drawing attention to it. Then when the topic changed, I could focus on on somebody else or something other than the fact that I was naked. Focusing on somebody or something else helped.

If that doesn't work, the only thing you can do is forget about the hard on as best you can and enjoy what you are doing! I never had anybody ever get upset that I had a hard on, and I doubt that anyone really cared that much. The worst was just a few who misinterpreted what it meant, but if they are people you care about, you can set them straight pretty easily.

I don't know how the desensitizers work on others but they make me horny as hell, it would defeat the purpose. The best way to kill an erection is to think of your Grandmother doing a striptease for you. If that doesn't kill it you're sick and beyond help....LOL

ariesboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Listen Punkkid,
It's largely a mental thing at this point. It's not hormonal or even that you are aroused. But since you are anxious about getting a boner and are putting so much pressure on yourself not to get hard, you body is reacting and the exact opposite happens. Just relax and take it in stride, If you get hard you get hard don't even think about it and I guarantee you that it won't happen.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know - you got a lot of answers and some advice. I'm not sure that the people who told you that it's because you're 18 have got it right though. I have had this trouble since I was age ten (that's when I started to ejaculate and my cock began to grow). It has always been that if I became aware that anyone was paying special attention to my exposed member I would pop a boner. It has happened in locker rooms and swimming pools during my school years; in public rest rooms; anywhere that I might catch someone (regardless of sex or age) scoping my crotch. As I said, it started when I was ten, it was still going on at eighteen and I have no doubt that if the occasion should arise today so would my cock.

Gramps