Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thought I add a few shots from the Warwick Rowers. This group stripped down and did a calendar for money but then turned it into something all together different....to stop homophobia in sports.

I'm all in favor of the product and the mission, but how exactly does it achieve that end?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all in favor of the product and the mission, but how exactly does it achieve that end?

I have to agree with Travis. It's a great mission but most sport I been involved with are way to homophobic. It's slowly changing.

Anger and fear come from not understanding.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
#007 looks like Black's Beach in San Diego.

I have noticed the same mountain backdrop in many of the nude beach photos and was just going to ask if it was Black's Beach. I certainly looked like California.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have noticed the same mountain backdrop in many of the nude beach photos and was just going to ask if it was Black's Beach. I certainly looked like California.

I'm almost sure that it's Blacks Beach. I lived in San Diego from 1978 to 1994 and was at Blacks Beach many times. I was there again in October 2013. The topography of the cliff in the background looks to me like Blacks Beach.

I so miss hanging out with buds like that. Nudity was never a second thought after a rugby match or even the post parties. Coed naked mudsliding anyone? LOL

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Posted on my gym's website "Comments and Suggestions" page was a comment that stated that the poster wanted the gym to STOP all nudity in the Locker room as he didn't want to have to see guy's "genetils" (sic). He wanted them to build little changing rooms so he didn't have to change clothes in the shower stall.

How sad.

Reactions: Paul54

Posted on my gym's website "Comments and Suggestions" page was a comment that stated that the poster wanted the gym to STOP all nudity in the Locker room as he didn't want to have to see guy's "genetils" (sic). He wanted them to build little changing rooms so he didn't have to change clothes in the shower stall.

How sad.

That dude needs to either man up or stay out of the locker room. The entire purpose of locker rooms is to have an appropriate place to be naked as it's unavoidable when cleaning up and getting changed. This is why they are separated by gender; nudity is to be expected. It amazes me how guys like this think everyone else should have to change their ways to suit their neurotic insecurities and irrationality. Please feel free to post this comment on your gyms' website. You can even take credit for it if you want.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
That dude needs to either man up or stay out of the locker room. The entire purpose of locker rooms is to have an appropriate place to be naked as it's unavoidable when cleaning up and getting changed. This is why they are separated by gender; nudity is to be expected. It amazes me how guys like this think everyone else should have to change their ways to suit their neurotic insecurities and irrationality. Please feel free to post this comment on your gyms' website. You can even take credit for it if you want.

Thanks. I just did that.