Nude massage

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I had an interesting experience recently at a legit massage studio. Usually those places do everything to cover you up and keep from exposing you. At this place she asked if I cared about being covered and when I said no took the towel off when I was on my stomach. It felt great to be bare assed during the massage. When I turned over she did cover my crotch with a towel. She did get a full view though when I turned over. It was nice and comfortable being nude for this. Going back for sure.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had an interesting experience recently at a legit massage studio. Usually those places do everything to cover you up and keep from exposing you. At this place she asked if I cared about being covered and when I said no took the towel off when I was on my stomach. It felt great to be bare assed during the massage. When I turned over she did cover my crotch with a towel. She did get a full view though when I turned over. It was nice and comfortable being nude for this. Going back for sure.
lol just be careful to not be raped! :-D

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In Prague I don't remember EVER being covered during a massage. But not long ago while in Florida I went for a massage and the guy covered me in heavy towels which were really uncomfortable - especially when I've been use to nude massages. I told the guy it wasn't necessary and he told me it was THE LAW in Florida that massage clients are covered! How fucked up is that?

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massage experiences seem to vary greatly. My first massage was so austere I was like what the hell...the woman didn't massage my glutes at all. The next experience was a couples massages..same establishment..the woman was taking huge handfuls of my cheeks. :biggrin1: But really how do you do a full body massage and not massage the largest muscles in the body :confused:

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The legit massage places I go to usually drape my body, but I always manage to be almost nude in front of them when they're checking my body before the massage. I get down to a micro thong while they check my alignment. Some of my thongs allow my cock to pop out and a few times I was totally hard, so there was no way she could have missed it.

When I take off the thong for the massage, I've laid on top of the sheets but they cover me up, just uncovering the area they're massaging. There is a benefit to being covered up because sometimes their hands brush against my cock if they don't see it under the sheet. I love it when I'm rock hard and feel their hands brushing against it! On my last massage, she brushed against it at least 10 times as she was massaging up and down my hip and she didn't even notice it was rock hard. After that, I uncovered myself and asked her to massage my perineum, which she did! I was rock hard for that as her hands did a great job on the perineum.

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This place I used to go, when I was playing sports more frequently, was surprisingly liberal. Just a small towel covered up my pretty big ass and crotch area. First time I was there, I popped a boner and the towel was so small that, when 'tented', didn't ever cover my balls.