Nude massage

Sundayfunday311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have. I’m straight but it doesn’t matter who touches me - if it’s somewhere sexy and they do it well it’d start to turn me on...

Being a straight male, but getting aroused when touched "somewhere sexy", if it's another man, what about it turns you on? I'm guessing it's the erogenous zone stimulation in affect?

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really want a massage now after reading these reports. I’ve never been lucky enough to have a nude massage I’ve always had a sheet over me. I’d love to try a fully naked massage but I’m getting hard just thinking about it. Anyone free to practice their massage techniques on me?

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve had a straight massage therapist for several years now. I always get a hard on and he sees it. Nothing ever happens. I’ve had a massage once by a gay man and it ended in a cum bath

Have you ever received a nude massage by a guy?(your naked not him). If you did receive one did you get aroused?

kutjebef

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really want a massage now after reading these reports. I’ve never been lucky enough to have a nude massage I’ve always had a sheet over me. I’d love to try a fully naked massage but I’m getting hard just thinking about it. Anyone free to practice their massage techniques on me?
Sure :)

Reactions: Tomsy9877

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever received a nude massage by a guy?(your naked not him). If you did receive one did you get aroused?
Yes, in India.
I went down to the hotel spa and sauna. Booked myself for a massage.
The masseuse started with my toes hen calf's. When he got to my thighs, he reached inside the groin and worked down the thigh. After a while, I got hard.... thankfully I was on my stomach.

Then he flipped my over and worked on the front. I stood up at full mast....lol. he worked around it, all the while.

In the end, he rubbed the warmed oil on my shaft, pubes and nuts. Then left.

Most relaxing massage (no happy ending).....can't wait for the next one.